2nd Round Offers? (1 Viewer)

DYNA

HSC
I got an offer from ACU, but i want to try my luck in 2nd round for macquarie just incase. However, the deadlines for this offer was today so i had to accept. However this is from ACU:

"You are not considered to have accepted your offer until you have enrolled in units and this must be done within the timeframe advised in your emailed ACU offer advice"

Is it possible to accept the offer , "ENROL", and then depending on the 2nd round, decline and accept the other offer having already enrolled for the other course?

Thank you so much.

HSC
I got an offer from ACU, but i want to try my luck in 2nd round for macquarie just incase. However, the deadlines for this offer was today so i had to accept. However this is from ACU:

"You are not considered to have accepted your offer until you have enrolled in units and this must be done within the timeframe advised in your emailed ACU offer advice"

Is it possible to accept the offer , "ENROL", and then depending on the 2nd round, decline and accept the other offer having already enrolled for the other course?

Thank you so much.
Yes 100% you can do that, although I'm not sure if its the case with ACU but I'd imagine if you un-enroll after a certain point you'd have to pay a fee, remember reading that somewhere.

I'm hoping to get a 2nd/3rd/later round offer too - Business at UTS is 90 this year and my ATAR is just under 4 points short, what are my chances like?

Best of luck to you, hope you get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)