2nd Round Medicine Offers Advice! (1 Viewer)

Medman

HSC
QUICK TIP: If you have met the requirements for interview offers by looking at the UMAT percentile and ATAR table but have not received an interview offer a few days after release. Give the university you have applied to a call! A friend of mine met the requirements for UWS interviews but did not receive an interview offer. It turned out it was a clerical error and he was squeezed in for an interview. He is now studying medicine at UWS. IT DOESN'T HURT TO CALL, ASK OTHERWISE YOU MAY LOSE OUT!

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

RandyMarsh

HSC
Any idea of what the rough cutoff for the UNSW 2nd round was this year? I thought I had a chance with 99.6 and 88th percentile, but no interview unfortunately

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Any idea of what the rough cutoff for the UNSW 2nd round was this year? I thought I had a chance with 99.6 and 88th percentile, but no interview unfortunately
UNSW might've fucked up, because I know people who go there with less.

You should probs check into it.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
you should get an interview at some point, i would imagine that is above the cut-off

RandyMarsh

HSC
you should get an interview at some point, i would imagine that is above the cut-off
UNSW might've fucked up, because I know people who go there with less.

You should probs check into it.
Thanks for letting me know guys, I thought I had a chance because I knew someone who got a first round interview with 89th Umat (though Im not sure of their estimated ATAR), but I received the 2nd round rejection letter yesterday

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
i guess u might have *just* missed out then unfortunately :( it is quite competitive

Medman

HSC
A student just contacted me for interview help with a much lower UMAT percentile than you but with the same ATAR. Call them up to check what was the reason.

Last edited:

RandyMarsh

HSC
A student just contacted me for interview help with a much lower UMAT percentile than you but with the same ATAR. Call them up to check what was the reason.
Yeah I'll give them a call tomorrow incase theres any hope, but I'm starting to think I messed up something lol. Do they usually disclose that type of information?

Medman

HSC
Sometimes but if they don't then it's just a waste of a few minutes. Good info to know regardless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)