28 days later review. (1 Viewer)

colosus

HSC
i didnt mind the film some thing unique and willing to experiment it was confronting but no where near as scary as i thought it would be. Did anyone see the trailer at the end of the credits? i only heard about it.

i think the people who hated it are used to the hollywood jerry bruckheimer blow em up flick.

crazyhobo

Originally posted by BallymcBallTits
unoriginal, you're a fucking twat. You can't just go shooting your mouth of about how much this movie sucks without substantiating your claims at all.
how about telling us WHY YOU DIDNT LIKE IT as opposed to how full the cinema was.
its people like you who fuck me off to no end.
So basically if anyone disagrees with you, that must give an essay to back it up? Yet you say you liked it because it was kinda like a news report. Vague enough? Don't be a hypocrit, he doesn't have to justify why he didn't like the film, just like you don't have to justify why you did.

Originally posted by crazyhobo
So basically if anyone disagrees with you, that must give an essay to back it up? Yet you say you liked it because it was kinda like a news report. Vague enough? Don't be a hypocrit, he doesn't have to justify why he didn't like the film, just like you don't have to justify why you did.
sure, i'll admit that i was a tad harsh, BUT you must realise there is a very important difference between
a) not liking something
b) saying it sucked.
theres no disputing tastes right? which is why to say "I did not like X" is a perfectly valid statment, however, "X was shit" is a different matter all together. you cant expect go get away with saying stuff like that without backing yourself up.

J

jhakka

sure, i'll admit that i was a tad harsh, BUT you must realise there is a very important difference between
a) not liking something
b) saying it sucked.
theres no disputing tastes right? which is why to say "I did not like X" is a perfectly valid statment, however, "X was shit" is a different matter all together. you cant expect go get away with saying stuff like that without backing yourself up.
I second that. Tact is needed when commenting on anything unless you have substancial reasons to back up your opinion.

Thanks jhakka, it really really annoys me when people say something sucks and leave it at that. :/

Originally posted by colosus
Did anyone see the trailer at the end of the credits? i only heard about it.
it wasnt a trailer, it was an alternate ending where Jim died. It rated poorly in test screenings so they changed it.
apparantly on the DVD there is an all together different ending where they find a cure for the disease to cure the girls dad.

colosus

HSC
Thanks jhakka, it really really annoys me when people say something sucks and leave it at that. :/

it wasnt a trailer, it was an alternate ending where Jim died. It rated poorly in test screenings so they changed it.
apparantly on the DVD there is an all together different ending where they find a cure for the disease to cure the girls dad.

yeah sorry i meant to say that it was the alternate ending i forgot to stay for.Iguess ill wait for the dvd.

i found out about it right after i came out of the cinema.
god damn i was filthy that i missed it :p
aparantly it was pretty bolloxed anyway

J

jhakka

When I saw the movie with my dad and brother we were going to see Darkness Falls right after (which was too American and lacking in the story department), and we were in the same cinema. I go and urinate and walk back in and I just see the end of the alternate ending. Seems like I didn't miss too much, though.

Touching story, eh?

unoriginal

unoriginal, you're a fucking twat. You can't just go shooting your mouth of about how much this movie sucks without substantiating your claims at all.
how about telling us WHY YOU DIDNT LIKE IT as opposed to how full the cinema was.
I personally did not find the story ingaging enough to interest me, there was some very ordinary camera work and some parts of the movie were also over acted. Thats my opinion. Do you thinking everybody that said the movie was good and didn't back it up is a "fucking twat" or is it just those that disagreed with you fuckwit?

its people like you who fuck me off to no end. [/B]
You have to love the uneducated sweeping generalisation

unoriginal

I personally did not find the story ingaging enough to interest me, there was some very ordinary camera work and some parts of the movie were also over acted. Thats my opinion. Do you thinking everybody that said the movie was good and didn't back it up is a "fucking twat" or is it just those that disagreed with you fuckwit.

its people like you who fuck me off to no end. [/B]

guy

HSC
Originally posted by unoriginal
hah you have to love the uneducated trying to sound educated

Originally posted by unoriginal
Do you thinking everybody that said the movie was good and didn't back it up is a "fucking twat" or is it just those that disagreed with you fuckwit?
obviously you didnt read what i said about saying something is shit without backing it up.
sure, if you had said you didnt like it, then that would have been fine, thats your oppinion, but to say it was a "bad film" without supporting your claims, then you are the one who is making broad generalisations

J

jhakka

Compliments don't need backing up, as they can hardly be seen as offensive, although it is good to provide some reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)