27 dresses (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
hehe was interesting watching this movie the day after my brother got married..but no i wasnt a bridesmaid. And how ironic that i caught the bouque lol.

I enjoyed the movie but I went in expecting more laughs and stuff. NOt more like oh no this is goin to happen kinda laughs if you know what i mean...

OMG those dresses hideous as well..apart from the indian one that was nice. And that one she had on at the start..OMG who would wear that..you dont have collars on dresses!!!

Was hilarious at the end how they had 27 bridesmaids hahah hilarious!!! Great that she got hitched in the end, thought that was obviously predictable.

I think Katherine Heigl looks better a bruneette rather than blonde.

SiN3m

HSC
i liked the movie though i'm not usually into chick flicks...i loved Kevin dnt remember the dude's name in real life...he was HOTTT

newai yer i liked al lthe dresses at the end it was predictable but think about if they didn't get together...everyone would be complaining about it.

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
LOL...it's a film for 12 year old girls. I went to see it...but as I'm almost 20, it's like reading a fairytale - you know what's going to happen next. I just went in for the fashion. I'm really into eveningwear, but God, those dresses were hideous, but funny. Some where good, like the shape of that olive one, and the 18th Century orange and yellow one, good when in a group, but odd by itself.

The guy's name's James Marsden, by the way. Yeah, he was sooo hot...can't believe it, the last time I'd read about him was in Girlfriend when I was 13, he's still hot!

You can put collars, but not full ones, just like, high-necks for those ultra-conservatives.

..and yeah, I walked in knowing the whole plot...but maybe not the Kevin part, but it was so predictable...and you know what I think? Don't ever let your dreams die. I'll be 25 and still be screaming with glee and chick flicks. I don't quite like those girls who just can't stand girly dreams.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)