$25/hr - (94) 3U MATHS - (94) ENGLISH ADV - SCHOLARSHIPS - Coop Scholar/ 98.4 atar - (1 Viewer)

blueskyy

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys,

If you’re looking for a tutor who’s motivated, cares about you and wants to help you succeed, then you’ve come to the right place.

I finished my HSC in 2010, with a 98.4 ATAR, a Co-op Scholarship at UTS and 94 in Adv English, 96 in 2U maths and 47/50 in 3U Maths. Currently doing a Bachelor of Design (Hons) at COFA, UNSW. I have two years of experience tutoring general and 2 Unit maths.

Here’s what I’m offering:

Subjects:
- Scholarship interview/application coaching
- English (Standard/Advanced)
- Maths (General/2U)

Prices:
- $20/hr for groups
- $25/hr for one on one
- first lesson free to get to know me before you confirm
All prices are negotiable and I can help put you into a group with other students if you want.

I’m willing to travel anywhere in the north shore/inner west/city. I can come to your home, provided it’s close to public transport, or we can arrange to meet in a library close to you. Please bear in mind I'll have to charge a bit more the further away you are to make up for the travelling time/cost.

My tutoring aims are: to help you understand each module/topic, provide practice exercises/essay questions, provide constructive feedback and guidance so we can reach your goals. I have heaps of notes and worksheets to go through on english and maths topics. We will construct lessons based on the areas you need help in (whether homework help or working ahead of school)

You can email me at Sherweshb.tuition@outlook.com, just let me know what subject/time and place you’d prefer.

Last edited:

blueskyy

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: $25/hr - (94) 3U MATHS - (94) ENGLISH ADV - SCHOLARSHIPS - Coop Scholar/ 98.4 ata

Bump :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)