24 (1 Viewer)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
SiZmOs said:
haha yes logan is a dickhead. palmer has just this aura about him which just makes him cool. he dominates the scene he's in just by standing there.
is it just me or should those asian consulate guards learn how to shoot??
lmao ... true true

stupid dumbasses killed their own ... !!

E3k0

HSC
N/A
too bad they saw jack's face

they want him extradited to china to face court there

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
when did they see jack's face? he was wearing the belaklava (sp) thingy over his face?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Audrey needs to fuck off and die. I used to like her, but that was before she was all OMG JACK YOU'RE DOING EEEEVIL THINGS IN THE NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY WHO, BY THE WAY, YOU ARE TRYING TO SAVE FROM A GODDAMN NUKE, SHUT UP BITCH.

Um, yes. But she really needs to stop making Jack all angsty and distracted with her selfishness until he finishes saving the world again.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
who here would have done the same thing as jack and made the doctor work on lee jung instead?

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
Kwayera said:
Audrey needs to fuck off and die. I used to like her, but that was before she was all OMG JACK YOU'RE DOING EEEEVIL THINGS IN THE NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY WHO, BY THE WAY, YOU ARE TRYING TO SAVE FROM A GODDAMN NUKE, SHUT UP BITCH.

Um, yes. But she really needs to stop making Jack all angsty and distracted with her selfishness until he finishes saving the world again.
i feel exactly the same

i hope jack shoots her, so does the rest of my family

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Kwayera said:

oh and by the way, i am so with you there kwayera!!

johnny_87

HSC
She's an annoying bitch, much like Kim (Jack's daughter) from the three previous series. I'm so glad she's absent from this series!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
johnny_87 said:
She's an annoying bitch, much like Kim (Jack's daughter) from the three previous series. I'm so glad she's absent from this series!
i read somewhere that kim would be making an appearance (though be thankful, they said it was a short one)
i just hope that i read it wrong or imagined it... i really don't want kim there. david palmer kicks arse, i'm glad he's in the picture. kim would just get kidnapped again. hopeless.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
SiZmOs said:
i read somewhere that kim would be making an appearance (though be thankful, they said it was a short one)
i just hope that i read it wrong or imagined it... i really don't want kim there. david palmer kicks arse, i'm glad he's in the picture. kim would just get kidnapped again. hopeless.
SPAWN? SPAWN'S BACK?!

Oh noes.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
right now i have an airplane flying above my head.. *makes hand motion over head; indicating that i dont understand "spawn"*
sorry...

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lmaooo i get it now. bit of a stretch, but fair enough. lol. i cant believe that one got past me.

johnny_87

HSC
I saw Chase with an afro the other night in CSI. He had one of the CSIs hostage then slit his own throat. Random!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
how can the missile still be in the air
it would travel at like 3000 km/h and it was laucnhed from the middle of america and has been going for an hour

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
3000km/hour eh? fast missile! oh, and its los angeles isnt it? the city??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)