24 (1 Viewer)

Morgues

Originally posted by p00_p00

Well it was cliched but i didnt think it was silly or nethin.... anyhowz if ppl wanna know what happens next, go 2 the 24 sites on the net.... this show was aired in the States AGES ago!

all i can say is..... <deleted>

HAHAHAHHAHA i ruined it 4 ya if u ppl were in2 the suspense....

ALSO <deleted>!!!!!!!!!

Biggest bombshell!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR want to get nuked?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
p00_p00 if you do anything like that again, I'll ban you.

Not happy jan.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You can be banned for doing anything that pisses us off. And for some things that don't. :)

Just be good.

rusti

just wait until your final exam then trash the board with spam or do whatever to get banned.

whoops did i say that?

Morgues

Watched the next part tonight.........the show rocks, hope it can keep up the fast pace for the whole 24 hours

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Ditto - it's very nice. Such a refreshing change to the "oh the show ends in 10 minutes, they'll have to do x and y to get out of this one alive" line that is appropriate to most series'.

p00_p00

Yeah im afraid that they wont have ne boring parts in it..... Jack sleeps for 4 hrs, Bob goes to the toilet, Palmer goes to a diner to get food.... shit like that IE I dont want it 2 b filled up with crap like in Big Brother.... i want non stop action but i suppose y they have lots of characters 2 switch in between boring segments of their lives!

rusti

can someone fill me in what happened on monday. i totally forgot about it.

stupid war3...

p00_p00

hmmm

The guy (whats his name again... Keith Sutherland) approaches Nina and questions her... finds out wasnt her.

His daughter and her freind get away from da 2 guys but are recaptured but the brunnete was hit by a car (what a sad waste :( )

And it seems Palmer's daughter was raped and his son supposdly killed the rapist.....]

Whats war3?

kyoto

Jin thought 24 was kind of boring.

Seems like any other tv show?

I cannot tell what is this real time?

rusti

palmer is the president (or black dude going for president)? im guessing?

so is the brunette dead?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Correct.

She's all but dead. Woke up lying in the middle of the road just before the end of the episode, drenched in blood.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by p00_p00

And it seems Palmer's daughter was raped and his son supposdly killed the rapist.....]

damn i totally 4got to watch it too!

seems? :confused: so did it happen?

Jay_Gal

what confuses me about 24 is the fact that the whole day would probably take up the whole season right? But in that season how many hair cuts is he gonna have? Does that mean he gets two haircuts in one day? And dext season he'll have to get another haircut. That'll mean a couple of haircuts every day! That's just not natural!

I've got too much time on my hands! lol

Jay_Gal

ha. but instead of putting it to something usedul I'm here on the net. I have my bio trial tomorrow and I can't study cos I'm not motivated!!! Aagh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)