24 (1 Viewer)

B

Bambul

I'm watching the last episode right now. It's 11:49PM (going onto a commercial break) and I reckon it's been a top show. The storyline is on par with that of Metal Gear Solid, Half Life (ok, they are both computer games) and Oceans Eleven.

These are going to be some really long 11 mins! After a really long 24 hours (in which no one shaves and maintains no stubble).

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Metal gear solid rules...in fact im going to go play MGSL 2 right now :p

I wish i had of watched 24 now though, it looks awesome...

B

Bambul

Jack with a beard. Man, that looks freaky. I checked out the website and it's pretty in depth, it had Kim's desktop with her email and list of favorite songs/books.

B

Bambul

Think about it, the only guy that Jack trusts at the start gets killed at like 1:20AM or something. Then the only other person he trusts is Jamey, whi turns out to be working against him. He thinks that Nina is the mole, goes after her and then is convinced that she isn't and trusts her along with Jamey. So they only two people he trusts at the start are the moles!

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
Originally posted by Lazy
No offence Maccca but your avatar scares me
arg......grr.....

Nina, lets just put it this way, shes still alive and there is a second series on the way, i'm guessing they may explore her a little bit more and find out who she really was wroking for , remeber one of her last lines "if you kill me you'll never know who i really work for jack, its not drazen" somethiong along the lines of that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)