24 - TV Series (1 Viewer)

ellipsis

HSC
24 is cool. Was cool. Its kinda losing its pizazz.

Kim got lost in the woods again , which was silly, and being chased by a big cat was just dumb.How much bad luck are you meant to get, even in TV land.
Its like last season when Terri got amnesia. I think they're getting desparate for plot devices.
I hope it doesn't end in a crap way.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
ive actuallly never had the chance to watch it... its always clashed with someone thing else (and this series clashes with Secret Life Of Us which also clashes with Millionaire, both of which i love!)

tekster

HSC
N/A
Eh? Mason getting nuked? :confused:

Kim has the most insignificant role in this series. At least shes good looking though :p

B

Bambul

I want to watch Pizza/South Park and 4 Corners/Media Watch but can't because 24 is on and I can't miss an episode (I missed 15 mins of the end of one from last series, that's it).

And it's only half way through the series. There's still about 3 months to go! :eek:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by tekster
kim baur is hot :D
yeah i love the show... but i dont think she's all that good looking. she has a weird nose.

(now ur gonna say that i have a weird nose coz i said that right?)

yeah this second season is heaps better than the first!

Sarah J

HSC
Yeah, the Kim scenes detract from the real story line.

I'm glad that they didn't really kill the bad guy's son. I felt sick when I thought they had.

tekster

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah J
I'm glad that they didn't really kill the bad guy's son. I felt sick when I thought they had.
I sorta had a feeling they faked the death. It just seems like the producers are trying their best to make 24 as politically correct as possible. For example, the president is black (no, I'm not racist, I think it's actually cool).

trinity

I agree- 24 is the best show! :D :D
I heard that there's going to be a third season but I don't know what they would do- I mean they've already got a nuclear bomb, what else can go wrong for another whole day?:confused:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
alot of things could go wrong.. its a tv show! LOL yeah.
if u guys like 24 u'll like the movie momento. thats a kick a_s movie!

but yeah - have u guys seen the alternative ending to the first series? its on the dvd.

ah hey snake, cool av :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)