24 Season 7 (1 Viewer)

lucidassembly

HSC
7x08 - amazingly exciting :D I'm so happy with how this season has been going. I really love the dynamic between Jack and Renee!

HSC
lol anyone hear about the guy who broke the record for watchin the tv for the longest- 72 hours.. :bomb:

he watched 3 seasons of 24.... lol

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
holy shit batman (or something like that)

PLEASE NOTE: SPOILERS FOR HOURS 6:00-8:00!!!
juma has the president! And yay for realism, a dozen heavily armed guys walking around killing people even with silenced weapons? ther would be surveillence cameras everywhere, and also the "lock down" would definately have a phone line that he couldn't block!

But that doesn't matter because even though I know Jack will find a way to save the Prez it is very scary.. (note to self lock doors and windows tonight, keep bat next to bed..)

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
silent clock somewhere in the 8:00-9:00 episode (13)

WARNING MAJOR SPOILER!!!
*weeps* it was bill, amazingly they don't mention the wife that was so prominent in the last season?!?

elena24

HSC
Wow! anyone up to date with the current eps in the US?? What the hell is Tony up to??

elena24

HSC
Its soo wierd with the whole Tony storyline, and only 5 episodes to go! I just hope they tie everything together and give us a good explanation caus right now everyone is going nuts (just look at the official 24 forum!) , including me!

morphius

HSC
yeh hope there is a good explanation for tony by the end of the season, very confusing right now.

morphius

HSC
is it just me or did the last episode have next to no developments?
actually now that ive thought about it there were quite a few eps like that this season.

morphius

HSC
5am-6am episode was so fucking good.....how will jack do it?
loving the fact that olivia taylor WILL get caught.

elena24

HSC
5am-6am episode was so fucking good.....how will jack do it?
loving the fact that olivia taylor WILL get caught.
OMG Tell me about it. I am dying to see the finale. I don't know how I am gonna make it to Tuesday. Luckily we are almost there!! I fully expect these two episodes to be epic.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
kim bauer = most kidnapper person on television

she can't die because she is now married and has a child... and jack would turn into tony next season and i don't think he can pull off a beard

elena24

HSC
haha tell me about the kim storyline, but there was no other way to bring her into the action. hopefully she can defy all odds and actually fend for herself this time. anyone getting the episodes tomorow? i'm pumped.

Pope Benedict

Banned
HSC
This show is against religious tolerance. I will pray for Jack Bauer and his torturous ways.
The lord believes in mercy and peace, and through these means we will convert those who seek violence and war to find the father, son and the holly spirit.

Amen.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
haha tell me about the kim storyline, but there was no other way to bring her into the action. hopefully she can defy all odds and actually fend for herself this time. anyone getting the episodes tomorow? i'm pumped.
She was reading a parenting mag in the airport so now she prob knows some mad tricks and then can do some kind on infomercial

morphius

HSC
hmmm i wonder why they have made the renee walker vs alan wilson scene so important...interesting.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
watched the final two episodes, both were good, not traditional but that was nice and I was finding myself liking kim as a character..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)