24, season 4 (1 Viewer)

graphix

HSC
Does anyone know when/if it will be airing in Australia (Fox will show it eventually I know, but I'm assuming channel 7 will pick it up soon again? How were seasons 3’s ratings though, not sure since I didn't watch it on free-to-air...)?

I'm up to date with the US Episodes for season 4 so far, not sure if it is as good as previous seasons with almost a full new cast and some pretty out there concepts on how a terrorist can take a country hostage (won't give out any spoilers, you can go to the official fox website if you want to read up on it: Fox's Official 24 Website )...but I'm a action junkie and there is plenty of that so I'm enjoying it thus far. So is anyone else here following it?

Last edited:

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
im following it in america too, but why do you even care when it airs here if your downloading it.

graphix

HSC
Ahh just curious really as we are always so far behind, also was just to add some other reason to post about 24 as I was trying to relate it to Aussie somehow. In any case it may help anyone who has watched it in past seasons semi-seriously but forgot about 24 may pick up on it again when it airs here. Just trying to spread the love of what I think is a good show ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)