24 - New Series. (1 Viewer)

HSC
aw cmon, wheres the stickied thread.

i'm rating it so far, 5 stars. i never expected an assassination in the first 2'. anybody notice that there was a 2HR PREMIERE last night after prison break? theres another episode on tonight as well. thanks.

waiter

HSC
N/A
Bauer to kid: "The only reason you're still conscious right now is that I don't feel like carrying you".

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
jack's saved our entire existance like 7687384782072 times, and he's still got it :cool: oh yeeeeaaaaaa.

i think it's two hours again tonight. thursday is such an rad tv day for bored uni students ... lost > (amazing race previously) 24 now > family guy > scrubs > threat matrix :)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
king_of_boredom said:
aw cmon, wheres the stickied thread.

i'm rating it so far, 5 stars. i never expected an assassination in the first 2'. anybody notice that there was a 2HR PREMIERE last night after prison break? theres another episode on tonight as well. thanks.
I cant beleive they killed off my fav characters. Fucken hell. Die. Ive already seen this season. Its preety sad.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
ive already seen this season too, funny how, the us finished a few weeks ago, then it just starts in australia; i watched it last night, and was like, wow, so many things happens after this..

this is the most intense and my favourite season of 24!

pennypacker

Walking on the moon
HSC
I love 24!

I've never missed an episode of any season and don't intend to start missing them now! (and to think I discover the show by pure fluke!)

HSC
how good is it? they've made the episodes almost 2hrs long now, wednesdays and thursdays. hehe win.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
why doesnt anyone write in here! i am in shock...

HOW AWESOME IS 24!!!
I MISSED THE LAST BIT JUST THEN =BUT MY DAD TOLD ME EDGAR DIED!!! :'(!!!
no way...that sweet~heart... i rekon he was in love with chloe... far out that is so tragic!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

woot kims in the next episode... im the biggest idiot i didnt realise it was on last night ! </3 lol silly duffer

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC

klh

HSC
i love the new series, and its doubly long, its great.
I just hate the president...
and Edgar DIED! I think he did like Chloe, as thats what i got from the yahoo7 site since I only started watching this like halfway through last season. It was quite sad.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
if you guys are following the episodes in australia, what episode are we up to?

Last edited:
HSC
SiZmOs said:
if you guys are following the episodes in australia, what episode are we up to?

jack and co. have isolated and sealed themselves off in a meeting(?) room, with the rest of CTU (excluding other safe parts) still contaminated with the nerve gas.

can't wait for the next ep.

HSC
have u guys checked out those chuck norris/jack bauer sites? they're so lame and funny. and bauer would totally pawn norris.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
jack and co. have isolated and sealed themselves off in a meeting(?) room, with the rest of CTU (excluding other safe parts) still contaminated with the nerve gas.

can't wait for the next ep.
thanks mate.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
wow, so tony's gone as well. that collette chick was hot lol. damn audrey she better not have sold out. i never really liked her.

HSC
lolfuck, so many people are just being killed off. wonder who attacked palmer's brother as well, that was odd and unexpected.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
indeed. they looked as though they were waiting for him.. at first i thought men the vice prez was associated with? but the fact that they were waiting for wayne to pass kinda rules that out... any other ideas?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
logan is an arse. aaron pierce better not be dead. he and mike rule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)