2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (4 Viewers)

souli

HSC
Checklist for Holidays:
Legal Studies Unit Notes: The Legal System - In process...
Studies of Religion II Buddhism Unit Notes - 8500 words smashing 🔥✅
English Essay - Did not smash it, chatgpted it all but done and dusted idgaf ✅
Review Business Studies Notes + add - In process...
idk why but i read that as done and disgusted 💀

i am currently not so far ahead but i still have the rest of the week to do this LOL

• economics topic 3 (understand completely + notes completed) (semi done)
  • modern history notes completed (typed, then I'll handwrite them as the term progresses) (like 1/5 done)
  • english advanced: finalise Module A notes and then begin Module C (kinda chatgpted but yeah)
  • math advanced: TRY and finally understand integration (sort of understanding)
  • english extension: finalise my related text notes (1/2 done)
  • history extension: JFK documentaries (1/4 done)

hafsah_

HSC
26/04 Plan:
(2) English:
  • Write a base essay on The Crucible for Common Module (finish all today)
  • Memorise Act 1 and Act 2 Quotes for The Crucible (finish all today)
(3) SOR II:
  • Make basic notes on Religion Post-1945, Buddhism, and Islam (Islam is optional for today)
(1) Maths Std:
  • Summarise all concepts from Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4 on A4 Papers (finish all today)

hafsah_

HSC
26/04 Plan:
(2) English:
  • Write a base essay on The Crucible for Common Module (finish all today)
  • Memorise Act 1 and Act 2 Quotes for The Crucible (finish all today)
(3) SOR II:
  • Make basic notes on Religion Post-1945, Buddhism, and Islam (Islam is optional for today)
(1) Maths Std:
  • Summarise all concepts from Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4 on A4 Papers (finish all today)
Okay, so all I've done is the summaries for Maths and half the essay 😃

spiderfan44

HSC
forgot about this thread, im so behind bro lmao

to do over holidays

geo - vulnerability & resilience
geo - case study -GBR
half done, ill do the rest later
ees - causes & physical impact of climatic pheonnmom
ees - human activies freqnecy of climatic phenonmeom

ees- prediction& meterology
ees -catchup lessons
ees- assessment notes
d&t- sketches not finished yet
d&t - fix mdp
d&t -experiments
eng- narrative
ft- catchup on notes, maybe

im going to get an n warning for not doing english, its only 600 words but i hate english so so much i dont want to do it

casio_

HSC
Completely forgot about this website! This thread looks fun though and potentially helpful.

28th of March To-Do List (T-minus 3 days until term 3):
- Refine module 5 Engineering notes
- M7.2 e and f notes (Chemistry)

- Complete tutoring homework (Chemistry)
- Complete Imaginative draft
- Complete HSC questions 6.3 worksheet (Physics)
- Class module 7 checklist (Chemistry)
- Organic chemistry module 7 Nelson booklet 10.2, 10.3, 10.4

- Complete AT2 Physics depth study diagram
- Complete AT2 Physics depth study discussion (draft)
- Add more structure to Mod A essay
- Complete 40mins of Integration booklet

This may spill over into the next couple of days (I didn't realise how much I set myself to do for today) but I just needs to make sure I'm all caught up before school goes back (I've heard that this is supposed to be the most stressful term 🥳).

Last edited:

hafsah_

HSC
28/04

English Adv

• Edit Common Module Essay (approx. 1.5 hours max.)
  • Plan out Mod A Comparative Essay - build on from the assignment essay (approx. 2 hours max.)
  • Give both essays to teachers for marking
SOR II (approx. 3 hours max.)
  • Buddhism Enviro. Ethics Notes
  • Buddhism Pilgrimage
  • Islam Sexual Ethics Notes
  • Islam Hajj
  • Judaism Bioethics Notes
  • Judaism Marriage
Maths Std
  • Memorise Network Concepts key terms and their definitions (hate memorising in maths bc it makes no sense to)

Last edited:

casio_

HSC
28/04

English Adv

• Edit Common Module Essay (approx. 1.5 hours max.)
  • Plan out Mod A Comparative Essay - build on from the assignment essay (approx. 2 hours max.)
  • Give both essays to teachers for marking
SOR II (approx. 2 hours max.)
  • Buddhism Enviro. Ethics Notes
  • Islam Sexual Ethics Notes
  • Judaism Bioethics Notes
Maths Std
  • Memorise Network Concepts key terms and their definitions (hate memorising in maths bc it makes no sense to)
Hi, I'm genuinely wondering what topics you do in Mathematics Standard (Year 11 and 12), as I want to attempt to help my sister with the course. Whenever I ask her she refuses to tell me what they are learning in class (or she 'forgets her maths book').

hafsah_

HSC
Hi, I'm genuinely wondering what topics you do in Mathematics Standard (Year 11 and 12), as I want to attempt to help my sister with the course. Whenever I ask her she refuses to tell me what they are learning in class (or she 'forgets her maths book').
With your sister, you might want to talk to her about it. It could be that she genuinely doesn't need help and is a top scorer or maybe she's embarrassed for getting low marks and doesn't want to admit it. Whatever it is, I hope it works out.

Here are the topics in order for Year 12 Standard Maths in accordance with the Cambridge Textbook though:
1 - Rates and Ratios
2 - Network Concepts
3 - Investments and Loans
4 - Non-right angled Trigonometry
5 - Simultaneous Linear Equations
6 - Bivariate Data Analysis
7 - Annuities
8 - Non-linear relationships (this is what we've covered up to as a class with a few Exercises left)
9 - The normal distribution
10 - Critical path analysis

You may know the majority of the content if you did 5.3 Maths in Year 9 and Year 10 but some topics are fairly new but aren't that hard to wrap your head around in my opinion. I didn't do enough of Year 11 Standard Maths to tell you what exactly it was that we did; I did Advanced Maths then dropped a few weeks before Prelims. If you want the exact details for either, you should probably get the syllabus off NESA and maybe borrow the textbook or get it online.

Hope it helps!

casio_

HSC
With your sister, you might want to talk to her about it. It could be that she genuinely doesn't need help and is a top scorer or maybe she's embarrassed for getting low marks and doesn't want to admit it. Whatever it is, I hope it works out.

Here are the topics in order for Year 12 Standard Maths in accordance with the Cambridge Textbook though:
1 - Rates and Ratios
2 - Network Concepts
3 - Investments and Loans
4 - Non-right angled Trigonometry
5 - Simultaneous Linear Equations
6 - Bivariate Data Analysis
7 - Annuities
8 - Non-linear relationships (this is what we've covered up to as a class with a few Exercises left)
9 - The normal distribution
10 - Critical path analysis

You may know the majority of the content if you did 5.3 Maths in Year 9 and Year 10 but some topics are fairly new but aren't that hard to wrap your head around in my opinion. I didn't do enough of Year 11 Standard Maths to tell you what exactly it was that we did; I did Advanced Maths then dropped a few weeks before Prelims. If you want the exact details for either, you should probably get the syllabus off NESA and maybe borrow the textbook or get it online.

Hope it helps!
Thank you so much! This is so helpful, I recognise quite a few topics but I have no idea about Network concepts and Annuities. I've heard the course is catered to give students mathematical skills that are likely to apply to everyday life. Sounds like a fun course, can't wait to learn. Again, thank you!

hafsah_

HSC
Thank you so much! This is so helpful, I recognise quite a few topics but I have no idea about Network concepts and Annuities. I've heard the course is catered to give students mathematical skills that are likely to apply to everyday life. Sounds like a fun course, can't wait to learn. Again, thank you!
No worries at all.
Glad I could help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)