2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (1 Viewer)

hafsah_

HSC
yea and like all my other friends are struggling coz they didnt do chem so i cant ask for help๐Ÿ˜ญ
I did Chem in Year 11 and the most helpful YT was probably Organic Chemistry Tutor and he also has videos on maths. He talks a bit slow so I always watch the videos in 1.5x or 2x speed depending on how much time I have.

its_ace21

/รฆษชs/
HSC
HAHAHAHA to what?
uh stuff about disabilities

"This unit introduces students to broad definitions pertinent to both disability/disadvantage and rehabilitation. This unit provides unique opportunities to learn about disability and both the individual and systemic factors that explain disability and disadvantage. The unit surveys international perspectives on the disability process with a disability-human rights perspective. Students will learn about disability as it is seen through the lens of society. The various models of disability, language related to disability, and power, oppression, privilege, and intersectionality as they relate to disability will be discussed. Students will also learn about other holistic aspects of disability including accessibility, sexuality, and disability culture." wtv this is

HSC
uh stuff about disabilities

"This unit introduces students to broad definitions pertinent to both disability/disadvantage and rehabilitation. This unit provides unique opportunities to learn about disability and both the individual and systemic factors that explain disability and disadvantage. The unit surveys international perspectives on the disability process with a disability-human rights perspective. Students will learn about disability as it is seen through the lens of society. The various models of disability, language related to disability, and power, oppression, privilege, and intersectionality as they relate to disability will be discussed. Students will also learn about other holistic aspects of disability including accessibility, sexuality, and disability culture." wtv this is
sounds fun asf tbh, I did units like this for my health major and they were interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)