2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (2 Viewers)

ziGma

HSC
FINAL HOLIDAY UPDATE

Ancient: finished chunk of textbook questions + finished and submitted homework revision questions
Business: finished most of marketing + revised operations
English EXT1: read perscribed text twice + annotated it
Maths Advanced: completed past paper questions as revision + consolidated previous topics
Physics: finished most of electromagnetism + did practice questions for advanced mechanics

OTHER
- researched early entry and UNI requirments - got super confused

Cute-Duckie

HSC
FINAL UPDATE (for my one subject lol)

Ancient - Have ALMOST ALMOST finished notes on every syllabus dot point for the core study... Hours and hours of work but I'm feeling good

Susu123

HSC
My final update
English - read all my prescribed texts and thought about what I wanna do for my creative
3u Maths- some hsc questions for induction and vectors + a few cambridge chapters to get ahead
4u math- did vectors, revised proofs and complex numbers, did hsc questions for complex
Physics - some past hsc questions for the first 3 inquiry questions of mod 6 (i wanted to do mod 5 questions and make notes for the 2 modules too but somehow i didnt)
Chem - made mod 5 notes, did mod 5 hsc questions, revised mod 6 up to indicators
IPT - finally finished my fucking assignment, which consisted of my writing 18 pages of documentation + creating a database + writing SQL queries + formatting (i still need to edit it and maybe add some info but its ok)

i planned to do a lot more, but i guess im just slow cuz i was studying like 7 hours a day idek how i didnt complete everything on my to do list i need to stop daydreaming frfr

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
My final update
English - read all my prescribed texts and thought about what I wanna do for my creative
3u Maths- some hsc questions for induction and vectors + a few cambridge chapters to get ahead
4u math- did vectors, revised proofs and complex numbers, did hsc questions for complex
Physics - some past hsc questions for the first 3 inquiry questions of mod 6 (i wanted to do mod 5 questions and make notes for the 2 modules too but somehow i didnt)
Chem - made mod 5 notes, did mod 5 hsc questions, revised mod 6 up to indicators
IPT - finally finished my fucking assignment, which consisted of my writing 18 pages of documentation + creating a database + writing SQL queries + formatting (i still need to edit it and maybe add some info but its ok)

i planned to do a lot more, but i guess im just slow cuz i was studying like 7 hours a day idek how i didnt complete everything on my to do list i need to stop daydreaming frfr
go shawty go!! you're doing so great! can't wait to see you tmrw 😍🔥

liyzapiza

HSC
End of hols:
Pre much did nothing, a bit of chem, eng adv and bio.

Things to grind before tmrw:
- set up doc for mod his nat study with syllabus headings
- skim through mod his bolshevik survey
- bio holiday hw booklet

Later this week:
-
plan and write (200 words?) of eng ext task

liyzapiza

HSC
My final update

Dude I feel the 7 hour study sesh pain I try to study but then after an hour I'm compelled to walk around wherever I am and I end up doing like 4hrs of actual work over like 7 hours o_Oo_O

Susu123

HSC
Dude I feel the 7 hour study sesh pain I try to study but then after an hour I'm compelled to walk around wherever I am and I end up doing like 4hrs of actual work over like 7 hours o_Oo_O
yeah same, i realised that ppl werent lying when they said quality or quantity like i could have done all that by doing 4 hours a day instead of 7

liyzapiza

HSC
Goals for today:
- do maths hw!!
- bake something for his ext class
- get form signed to drop eng ext 2
- start intro for bio depth study OR do an hour of chem
GOOD FIRST DAY BACK!! Very busy but had fun. Last first day complete!!

Cute-Duckie

HSC
Goals for this afternoon:
  • Read a Drama Text
  • Join the State Library
  • Complete an English Extension Pre-test
  • Make notes on technologies for Ancient History
  • Write a letter for English Advanced
  • Complete some notes for Maths (if I have time)
First day of Year 11 was great!

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Goals for this afternoon:
  • Read a Drama Text
  • Join the State Library
  • Complete an English Extension Pre-test
  • Make notes on technologies for Ancient History
  • Write a letter for English Advanced
  • Complete some notes for Maths (if I have time)
First day of Year 11 was great!
Wow that sounds like a good start

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)