2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

susmaster24

HSC
What's the first thing you're going todo after finishing your last hsc exam?
Bevs.

Geography will be my last (most likely, its been last every year w/ physics usually [our school doesnt offer food T. or D&T] )
Our class has decided to band up at the pub afterwards. Our old Teach said he'd pop in and say hi.

Realistically though? Probably curl up and cry and dissolve into the floor.

Susu123

HSC
i think about this like every night to motivate myslef hehe
i will walk home from school for the last time and ill binge watch stuff and ill be happy again
oh and ill sign up for a job (tutoring) and ill volunteer at RSPCA
OH AND ILL MEET MY BESTIE AFTER 3 WHOLE YEARS AND WE WILL HAVE A REALLY LONG SLEEPOVER (our strict parents arent letting up meet up cuz of hsc i wanna kms and she loves like an hour away so we cant casually meet up)

aqwerty13402

HSC
oh and ill sign up for a job (tutoring) and ill volunteer at RSPCA
OH AND ILL MEET MY BESTIE AFTER 3 WHOLE YEARS AND WE WILL HAVE A REALLY LONG SLEEPOVER (our strict parents arent letting up meet up cuz of hsc i wanna kms and she loves like an hour away so we cant casually meet up)
I don't understand how people go straight into tutoring after HSC. I don't think I'd mentally be able to do it lol. As soon as I walk out of the exam room im wiping most of the content.

Haat123

HSC
I have a question for business studies;
Yk how it's standard to use 3 body paragraphs in essays and each body is expected to have a case study, what if my chosen case studies are the same between some of the dot points I'm talking about? Say that in my notes, I used Apple for the first 5/10 dot points, McDonald's for 4/10, and Zara for 1/10 dot points and in my essay in an exam, it is best fitting to use the first 2 dot points which end up being the same business, and the third body will be a different business, is that fine? Idk if that makes sense bc of the way I worded it but yeah, because my teacher said that it's better not to and they may mark you down for it.
Ive never seen anyone get marked down for using the same case study, theres no problem using mcdonalds for ur whole thing. Either way u can just change Mcdonalds to Hungry Jacks and talk about the exact same thing ykwim. HSC or even school markers honestly dont care enough to cross check ur case study, personally I make it up in the exam cause then I can lie according to the question if that makes sense...

Susu123

HSC
I don't understand how people go straight into tutoring after HSC. I don't think I'd mentally be able to do it lol. As soon as I walk out of the exam room im wiping most of the content.
i probably wont go until start of next year cuz i have to go overseas in december, ill just send me resume and stuff in + i need time to heal from the trauma lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)