2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
me too this integration stuff be hella boring
ur def not doing the harder qns then bc it get insanely interesting (esp fyenmann technique/parker's method, etc- and if ur doing 4u, irrc parker's technique is useful for harder qns)

Last edited:

nitto

HSC
my current strat for hsc is taking easy/ bad scaling subjects. im in a public school so no one does work in 'easy' classes and people use it as a free period, so me putting in bare effort secures me first rank for assessments. this will prob backfire for my hsc externals though lol, hopefully the private school kids taking easy subjects are also lazy
im public as well, i would say dont get too hung up over what's easy and what's not as you can still get a good mark either way, you just gotta put in a good deal of work to compete externally since thats more ur competition than ur school

Susu123

HSC
i haven't touched physics at all lmaooo dumb fckn subject (salty cos i suck at it)
brother you gotta do physics or i will shove a calculator down ur throat while ur sleeping
bitch what subject if u say ist istg
ipt and english....
(in my defense, im just watching random ipt videos online instead of doing the actual goddamn assignment cuz wtf is a WAP and a fat client and a vampire connector and why is no one else phased by this)

spiderfan44

HSC
im public as well, i would say dont get too hung up over what's easy and what's not as you can still get a good mark either way, you just gotta put in a good deal of work to compete externally since thats more ur competition than ur school
i think ill be relatively alright taking 'easy' subjects. i think if i was taking harder units id end up just burning myself out trying to study all it and do shit in the hsc exam. i can be a sweat in the easy subjects and prob do pretty well in hsc without absolutely wrecking myself

spiderfan44

HSC
i think ill be relatively alright taking 'easy' subjects. i think if i was taking harder units id end up just burning myself out trying to study all it and do shit in the hsc exam. i can be a sweat in the easy subjects and prob do pretty well in hsc without absolutely wrecking myself
like honest to god i think i could get top 10% or 5% in food tech. maybe top 15% in geography

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
In all seriousness dude, I've found the 'easier' subjects harder. I fked my advanced this yr and somehow im ranking better in my ext.... thing w these lower scaling subjects is that its so rote that it becomes a competition of memorisation which honestly in my opinion, is more work than treking out the more complex content in a 'harder' subject.

spiderfan44

HSC
In all seriousness dude, I've found the 'easier' subjects harder. I fked my advanced this yr and somehow im ranking better in my ext.... thing w these lower scaling subjects is that its so rote that it becomes a competition of memorisation which honestly in my opinion, is more work than treking out the more complex content in a 'harder' subject.
for me personally, i find trying to grasp all the core concepts that are essential in subjects such as physics, chem, math, etc quite hard and i end up not being able to continue bcuz i cant progress onto further content without that base knowledge. me being interested in a subject also contributes a ton to me being able to succeed in it, a lot of the harder subjects arent things im quite interested in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)