2024 HSC Chat (4 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaΝ€zΝ zΜ¬ΜΌieΜ‰Ν©ΜŠΝΜ–ΝˆΜͺ
HSC
Should I drop maths ? Im legit stressed
what maths r u doing? also if u think you're gonna bomb, drop maths after the test not before it silly, so your t1 result doesn't count

gooner

HSC
yall reckon i can get 90+ atar with band 2 adv english, but band 5-6 with all other subjects?

HazzRat

H̊ͯaΝ€zΝ zΜ¬ΜΌieΜ‰Ν©ΜŠΝΜ–ΝˆΜͺ
HSC
yall reckon i can get 90+ atar with band 2 adv english, but band 5-6 with all other subjects?
c'mon if u just a) answer the question directly with a developed thesis instead of restating the question and b) use the QTE - quotation --> technique --> analysis - structure they give u, then that's at least a band 5. show me ur essays and i can tell u what to brush up on

Test-king12

Banned
HSC
Howdy All! πŸ‘‹πŸ»

Considering there's just over a week until Term 4 begins, I thought it'd be nice to get all the 2024'ers together, just to see how everyone's holding up before Year 12 content is engraved into our brains! I also find it somewhat funny that a 2024 HSC Chat hasn't been made, yet a 2025 HSC Chat has.

I know that the 2023'ers are yet to do their HSC and we technically aren't Year 12s until they finish, but from what I've heard, most schools are starting Year 12 content from Day 1 rather than waiting till Week 5.

So, in saying that, here's an early toast to the 2024'ers!!!

Feel free to say whatever's on your mind!
"Howdy All" - πŸ€“πŸ‘†

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)