2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
guys does anyone actually talk to school counsellors i feel like everyone just considers them the highschool equivalent of human resources so no one seeks help from them

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
guys does anyone actually talk to school counsellors i feel like everyone just considers them the highschool equivalent of human resources so no one seeks help from them
Yes people do, I can't testify on their effectiveness because I've never been to one personally but there's quite a few people at my school that see the counsellor. Idk about your school but appointments tend to be pretty discreet so you might not notice people going to the school counsellor's office. Oh and it's not really like HR lol, there are some very broad commonalities e.g guidance, education, mediation and communicating with the school but students aren't employees...

NSW Education:
The school counsellor is a teacher with a major in psychology who has responsibility for providing schools with advice and support in matters relating to student academic, personal and social development, welfare and discipline and provides psychological and other testing as required. It is the role of the school counsellor to provide a comprehensive student support program within the school environment offering counselling with students on a one to one basis or in a group setting assisting the students with specific issues, acting as a mediator or providing information on other life skills. They may be required to liaise with parents, teachers, or other external health providers as needed as part of the counselling process regarding mental health
issues.

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
most places i hover around have decent boba options so it gets a bit hard to decide which; i think tea spot in burwood/cabra & tea express in town hall are the best but i think i will need to tone down my boba consumption to compensate for printing trial papers & transport & more focus on acc food :(

I had koomi for the first time. Tasted meh. Chatime>

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
real if chatime has 0 haters im dead
‘Oh no, there’s not 14 cups of sugar in my tea- ohhhhhh the horror….. this isn’t tea?!?! This some McDonald’s meat type shi’
no way you say chatime is better than anything i'll make a comprehensive boba tier list otw home
gong cha is 🤢, don’t even get me started on sharetea 😭

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
‘Oh no, there’s not 14 cups of sugar in my tea- ohhhhhh the horror….. this isn’t tea?!?! This some McDonald’s meat type shi’

gong cha is 🤢, don’t even get me started on sharetea 😭
no respectable boba enthusiast orders 100% sugar all the time we all go like 50% or less with no ice

wtf is ur order ive found literally nothing worse than chatime

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
no respectable boba enthusiast orders 100% sugar all the time we all go like 50% or less with no ice

All I say is ‘hi could I get the drink with the little balls u suck on’ and they reply w ‘say less homedawg I gotchu bruh dw brodie’

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC

Just note: idk what I’m tal king about 😭, I just happened to be thirsty near one of those bubble tea shops. I just as for that plain ‘pearl milk tea’ thing- call me an npc 😎

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)