WeiWeiMan

HSC
ending is okay, is kinda forced tho imo --> I prefer the initial one

haven't u read it, don't wanna spoil it
nah havent but i've heard about it and idgaf about spoilers
currently watchin tenjiku arc and it's actually so good

sabito

HSC
kinda in love with how elmo in the end of S99 tells cookie monster to shut the fuck up after he asks for a cookie and then big bird exposes oscar the grouch for having extra marital affairs with elmo, what an end to show the show. Cant wait for Sesame street 2
i don't think u have watched rent a girlfriend, domestic girlfriend and high school dxd (actually rlly good show)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
kinda in love with how elmo in the end of S99 tells cookie monster to shut the fuck up after he asks for a cookie and then big bird exposes oscar the grouch for having extra marital affairs with elmo, what an end to show the show. Cant wait for Sesame street 2
I'm more of a dora the explora kinda guy. Heard the new season has her smuggling that solid peruvian across the usa slums

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
ik, don't worry, that's why we learn about the collective and individual experience in english
I realised just now I'm taking for granted I never ever have to pick up an essay and analyse the purpose of "Hello" in english class and how it ties to the universal themes and reveals an underlying nature of the human psyche effectively captured through the use of literary devices and text structure.

carrotsss

HSC
I realised just now I'm taking for granted I never ever have to pick up an essay and analyse the purpose of "Hello" in english class and how it ties to the universal themes and reveals an underlying nature of the human psyche effectively captured through the use of literary devices and text structure.
every now and then I remember that fact and just feel happy

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
ending is okay, is kinda forced tho imo --> I prefer the initial one

haven't u read it, don't wanna spoil it
the ending was so ass, like why did he rush it, the manga was so good til then 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)