2024 HSC Chat (4 Viewers)

HSC
Hello everyone!
I am pretty new with this forum stuff so pardon if I come as weird. Hi, I am a person that exists within NSW ( idk how tho) and am currenlty trying to cultivate enough sentience to get into high education (as blue from OSP once said education is one pyramid scheme *laughs). Anyway, I am going to chill on this website to avoid the pile of homework to see the collective empower the individuals and vice versa (english advanced came onto me with no shame). Feel free to say hi (though my reaction time isn't one of those F1 drives that pew-pew around the tack)

carrotsss

HSC
Hello everyone!
I am pretty new with this forum stuff so pardon if I come as weird. Hi, I am a person that exists within NSW ( idk how tho) and am currenlty trying to cultivate enough sentience to get into high education (as blue from OSP once said education is one pyramid scheme *laughs). Anyway, I am going to chill on this website to avoid the pile of homework to see the collective empower the individuals and vice versa (english advanced came onto me with no shame). Feel free to say hi (though my reaction time isn't one of those F1 drives that pew-pew around the tack)
gonna 20/20 mod C for sure

HSC
gonna 20/20 mod C for sure
guys having self depricating humor doesn't equal to being good at writing at the speed of sound whilst your hand begs death of its holder
(also soz if i make grammatical mistakes in advance... it is because i am the mistak-)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
So I’ve devised my holiday study plan, starting Monday: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ouid=108787009400839789213&rtpof=true&sd=true.

What do y’all think of it. The most ambitious thing is definitely the mx2 unit a day, which will probs take up abt 2-3 hrs of each day, especially with me teaching myself the content. The idea behind this was to get maths out of the way and done so I can start the hsc year doing practise papers. I of course blocked two weeks out just to study for my immanent upcoming test. For eco I’m doing a similar thing where I hope to write my study notes for the term. And religion, English and modern are a bit of afterthought cause I’ve already been tested for them last term, and cause they’re easy subjects that work well starting the study in the lead up to the test. Anyway, what do y’all think? Too ambitious? Not ambitious enough? Did I miss anything glaringly?
Update: schedule not viable…
I’ve barely been keeping up with the mx2 unit a day but like have not done any other subject. Im just gonna get a life honestly.

HSC
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT I GOT 96 WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?
edit: grammar (lack of sleep does that to you)
anyway currently waiting for my inevitable band 0 for mathematics advanced
(yes my school forced me to learn what an annuity is to do this one STOOPID test called the HSC or whatever)
(also i am probably going to get like a high band 5 or something if I was serious)

Last edited:

souli

HSC
Hi everyone!! It’s been a while since I’ve had the chance to sit down and use BOS.. everything has been so hectic lately🙈
I’m not sure if this has been asked yet, but how much study is everyone planning to do/have you started for each day of the holidays? I haven’t started yet; just because I’ve been so busy but I feel I should soon. How much is everyone aiming for daily?

HSC
Hi everyone!! It’s been a while since I’ve had the chance to sit down and use BOS.. everything has been so hectic lately🙈
I’m not sure if this has been asked yet, but how much study is everyone planning to do/have you started for each day of the holidays? I haven’t started yet; just because I’ve been so busy but I feel I should soon. How much is everyone aiming for daily?
until my hands become shredded and my mind becomes an iota of its former glory /j
probably around 5-6 hours per day mainly going through the previous terms content.
I say this because my chem teacher said to do so.

mandemindiguise

HSC
An hour for each subject a day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)