2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
lol What should I drop
You can't drop sor II right, like not even to sor 1? That's so sad but you're doing really good. Drop eco because I dropped eco and I'm sad about it

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
You can't drop sor II right, like not even to sor 1? That's so sad but you're doing really good. Drop eco because I dropped eco and I'm sad about it
No I can drop to SORI, but SORII's the kind of subject u can study maybe a few days before the exam and still top the year

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
never know which one will be the top 10 though 👀
it could be that as you reach the end, the one you least expected is actually your best and your favourite is the worst
I'm not like that. I literally can't do religion it doesn't make sense to me and my term one rank was like 72/82. I got 30% for the assessment lmfao

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Did not do the coursework for two terms straight and got 63% on the prelim though so that was a nice surprise

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
I'm not like that. I literally can't do religion it doesn't make sense to me and my term one rank was like 72/82. I got 30% for the assessment lmfao
i guess that makes sense. sor2 is sort of a subject where some people grasp it easily and others not so much. my friend understood the concepts and memorised quotes but always fell short so she dropped

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
i guess that makes sense. sor2 is sort of a subject where some people grasp it easily and others not so much. my friend understood the concepts and memorised quotes but always fell short so she dropped
I've given up on humanities altogether actually :jawdrop:

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
English is enough for me. Torture subject
oh definitely, hate english with a passion 😍
i just had a look at your subjects and you do chem and bio, i've been struggling to find a 2024'er who does those two, you're the only person atm with somewhat similar subjects to me lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• axe