• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (4 Viewers)

souli

HSC
ok finally done, i finally finished after my hours of procrastination!!!! definitely starting earlier tomorrow (today?). i'm happy w/ my progress though i really had to get it done to break my procrastination cycle. i have done nothing the last 3 weeks
spent 1.5 hrs on maths catching up on content i missed + homework
spent 2 hrs on english adv catching up on an essay and fixing my table formatting for quotes
spent 3 hours on modern catching up with notes (thanks @Masaken!) and reading the 1 million booklets we get
spent 30 min on history extension writing notes on livy
spent 30 min on english ext writing about literary theory
and then i spent like 1 hour on eco (was estimating i would need two hours but i didn't thank God) ! started and finished my case study on China and i'm ready to give a draft essay to my teacher. thanks @HazzRat for all the help!
so my total was like 8 hours but that's very unrealistic for me, i had a lot to catch up on bcs i was away for a few days. plus i ate too much for dinner and couldn't sleep lol.
off to do my skincare now!! goodnight everyone

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
ok finally done, i finally finished after my hours of procrastination!!!! definitely starting earlier tomorrow (today?). i'm happy w/ my progress though i really had to get it done to break my procrastination cycle. i have done nothing the last 3 weeks
spent 2 hrs on english adv catching up on an essay and fixing my table formatting for quotes
spent 3 hours on modern catching up with notes (thanks @Masaken!) and reading the 1 million booklets we get
and then i spent like 1 hour on eco (was estimating i would need two hours but i didn't thank God) ! started and finished my case study on China and i'm ready to give a draft essay to my teacher. thanks @HazzRat for all the help!
so my total was like 8 hours but that's very unrealistic for me, i had a lot to catch up on bcs i was away for a few days. plus i ate too much for dinner and couldn't sleep lol.
You go girl that's amazing

year10studentpreparin

HSC
congrats!
at least you recognise its not sustainable to stay up to 3am doing that much haha but what hard work

C_master

HSC
RESPECT🫡

he1nl

HSC
woah that's amazing!! super proud of you and you should take a break after all of that :hug2:

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
what why not?? what are you doing then? we even had two in prelims.. (extended responses tho not short answer like HSC)
for common mod we have a multimodal
mod b and c are combined next term (term 1) to be an imaginative recreation
mod a is an in-class essay in term 2
then obv trials in term 3

in prelims we had unseen but they didn't teach us how to answer them or structure responses so the outcome was... questionable...

C_master

HSC

in prelims we had unseen but they didn't teach us how to answer them or structure responses so the outcome was... questionable...
is this advanced?

C_master

HSC

Whats the point of prelims in year 11

he1nl

HSC

haha same for prelims, my class's results for unseen were sooo bad it was so appalling lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)