2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

rosieohposie

HSC
i did modern last year (i'm doing a compressed curriculum hsc... so like speedrun prelim & hsc course for 3 subjects y11, sit exams, repeat) and i'm gonna be so real it was so much better than ancient mostly because i was more interested in it
i finally gave myself a signature so i don't need to keep bringing that up everytime i talk about my hsc experiences 🙏

• Love
Reactions: oml

katiekms

HSC
i finally gave myself a signature so i don't need to keep bringing that up everytime i talk about my hsc experiences 🙏
i didn’t know about accelerated hsc stuff until i started becoming active on bos… why have i only heard about it now? what’s the purpose/benefits? i don’t think my school does it

aqwerty13402

HSC
guys i did it i turned in the paperwork to drop ancient history today, war is over 🙏 (idec about my atar anymore i just want to make i through the hsc with some sanity left)
omg u accelerated 3 courses? That's crazy bro, youve been doing the hsc for two years. I wish my school did accelerated stuff, i didnt even know that was an option 😭

rosieohposie

HSC
i didn’t know about accelerated hsc stuff until i started becoming active on bos… why have i only heard about it now? what’s the purpose/benefits? i don’t think my school does it
i’m not doing an accelerated hsc so i’m probably not the right person to talk to about it!! i’m doing a compressed curriculum hsc which is it’s own beast haha - but i do agree with your point about learning about new ways of taking the hsc on here, i do think it’s pretty neat there are different ways of completing it based on your school

aqwerty13402

HSC
i swear i didnt even read this before posting my last reply. But right? Maybe its because my school lacks... funding, but they dont offer it at all lol

aqwerty13402

HSC
i’m not doing an accelerated hsc so i’m probably not the right person to talk to about it!! i’m doing a compressed curriculum hsc which is it’s own beast haha - but i do agree with your point about learning about new ways of taking the hsc on here, i do think it’s pretty neat there are different ways of completing it based on your school
whats the difference between compressed and accelerated? Ive never even heard of compressed

katiekms

HSC
oop sorry i thought it was the same thing, what’s a compressed curriculum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)