2024 HSC Chat (4 Viewers)

juststudyinghere

HSC
my english teacher wants the class to share their annotations with the hole class and idek if i should gatekeep mine or just say them someone gimme some advice here :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
my english teacher wants the class to share their annotations with the hole class and idek if i should gatekeep mine or just say them someone gimme some advice here :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
The way I look at it, if you did the annotations yourself, you will know how to explain them and expand on them, whereas others won't. So it's all well and good that they copy your notes, but it’s useless if they don’t know how to use them in a response.

souli

HSC
Hey everyone,
I am saddened to have to do this, but I feel it's necessary for my well-being.
Starting today, I will no longer be active on BOS. I've reached this decision because I'm no longer comfortable using the platform, primarily due to the inability to block a certain user - and I understand that most people are aware of what has happened.
Despite my clear request for this certain user to cease contact, they persist in interacting with me and have even gone so far as to spread misinformation about what exactly they did to make me feel this way. I tried to handle the situation cautiously and avoid slandering, but clearly this was not an issue for them as they continued to distort the events to others.
This ongoing situation has caused me significant distress and discomfort. Despite my efforts to handle it privately, I can no longer tolerate it and the best way for me to get away is to just cut the last form of potential communication with this person by deleting BOS.
It was great to have this avenue to discuss study, exams & HS generally but all good things must come to an end. Thank you BOS <3

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Hey everyone,
Starting today, I will no longer be active on BOS. I've reached this decision because I'm no longer comfortable using the platform, primarily due to the inability to block a certain user - and I understand that most people are aware of what has happened.
Despite my clear request for this certain user to cease contact, they persist in interacting with me and have even gone so far as to spread misinformation about what exactly they did to make me feel this way. I tried to handle the situation cautiously and avoid slandering, but clearly this was not an issue for them as they continued to distort the events to others.
This ongoing situation has caused me significant distress and discomfort. Despite my efforts to handle it privately, I can no longer tolerate it and the best way for me to get away is to just cut the last form of potential communication with this person by deleting BOS.
It was great to have this avenue to discuss study, exams & HS generally but all good things must come to an end. Thank you BOS <3
farewell souli darling, you will be missed
ill still text ya ;)

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
Hey everyone,
@mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa address the allegations here to end it at once

katiekms

HSC
Hey everyone,
i’m not in on the goss can someone fill me in..

axe

HSC
is that real it sounds like a scam/placebo to me lol
no they are legit, usually prescribed to people with narcolepsy and shift work sleep disorder. it is also a stimulant so there's that. some people focus really well on it but for me it just stops me from sleeping (modafinil), although I still feel tired.

shoulfer

HSC
Hey everyone,
who?

axe

HSC
Hey everyone,
is this a troll?

aqwerty13402

HSC
That’s me in English I don’t remember the last time I actually did work or did something productive it’s bad
hahaha english is too accurate. my teacher just talks about how crazy her children are. She's a gem tho i love her

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Hey everyone,
Wait seriously what happened? Is this acc true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)