2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

enchantedivory27

HSC
i mean at school? what do we do after trials?
i did accelerated maths so hsc last year and now doing hsc for rest of my subjects. for maths last year we finished everything before trials except like the last topic of financial so had about 6 weeks (ish) of revision. mix of past papers, revision activities our teacher made up, etc

ziGma

HSC
I basically missed out on a weeks study because I was down bad with the flu 😭 now I got to work hard to catch up to my classmates and get ahead! Do you guys try staying ahead of school or go with school?

aqwerty13402

HSC
I basically missed out on a weeks study because I was down bad with the flu 😭 now I got to work hard to catch up to my classmates and get ahead! Do you guys try staying ahead of school or go with school?
Depends on the subject. The only reason I am ever ahead, is because I get tutoring which usually lets me stay a teeny bit ahead of class. Obviously staying ahead is better, its just not something I can really get myself to keep doing for some things/by myself

Haat123

HSC
Guys idk what to do. I got my eco marks and I got 31/35 and the highest was 32. Im still rank 1 but the gap is now obviously closer. However this is because they wrote the question wrong and the answer to that wrong question was a bit out of the box which I wrote however i got 1/4 for it and everyone else that answered the question normally even though that not what the words were got 4/4. And when I told the marker this she simply said, "But we inteded the other so I marked according to the sample answer". Now how is it my fault for answering the question correct? Is there any way to appeal this and have it remarked because this is beyond unfair and plain stupidity by my school. I honestly could not care less what the examiner "intended" im gonna answer the question on my frickin question paper!

aqwerty13402

HSC
Guys idk what to do. I got my eco marks and I got 31/35 and the highest was 32. Im still rank 1 but the gap is now obviously closer. However this is because they wrote the question wrong and the answer to that wrong question was a bit out of the box which I wrote however i got 1/4 for it and everyone else that answered the question normally even though that not what the words were got 4/4. And when I told the marker this she simply said, "But we inteded the other so I marked according to the sample answer". Now how is it my fault for answering the question correct? Is there any way to appeal this and have it remarked because this is beyond unfair and plain stupidity by my school. I honestly could not care less what the examiner "intended" im gonna answer the question on my frickin question paper!
Yeah that shouldn't be allowed. If the teacher isn't the head of department maybe speak to them, if not ur head of year and just tell them what's happened. If nothing can be done, try not to stress. If your cohort is strong, or even just a select few students then it shouldn't matter if you are 2nd rank. But regardless u are still first so keep pushiing :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)