2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

hafsah_

HSC
Hey guys,

For those of you who have done the HPT for driving, how did you prepare? Are there any specific sites you used or recommend? I’m sitting mine soon but ServiceNSW doesn’t provide any certified practice videos and I don’t want to fail 💀
I don't know how to get my hours in because I'm always busy doing school related work and I have to get them by the end of the year. For the HPT though, I can't find any practice online? Do yk where I can practice it??

aqwerty13402

HSC
I don't know how to get my hours in because I'm always busy doing school related work and I have to get them by the end of the year. For the HPT though, I can't find any practice online? Do yk where I can practice it??
fr omds. I have under 50 hours because if I'm not at school I'm either training, having tutoring or at work. And i live so close to everything so driving to those places barely helps

hafsah_

HSC
fr omds. I have under 50 hours because if I'm not at school I'm either training, having tutoring or at work. And i live so close to everything so driving to those places barely helps
Literallyyy

School is like 2 minutes by driving, when we go grocery shopping every week, it's like 5 minutes max. and we hardly go out tbh

aqwerty13402

HSC
Do you guys ever think it's weird how like, the people who used this website in 2000 during their hsc are like over 40 now? Like that will be us one day. :frown2:

kkk579

hello
HSC
Do you guys ever think it's weird how like, the people who used this website in 2000 during their hsc are like over 40 now? Like that will be us one day. :frown2:
I will forever use this website till the day i die, its actually so useful and some of the convos here r just purely entertaining to read LOL

aqwerty13402

HSC
I will forever use this website till the day i die, its actually so useful and some of the convos here r just purely entertaining to read LOL
icl i will probably use this up until ATARs come out, then i'll slowly fade away. But yes u are right, this website is strangely addictive

kkk579

hello
HSC
icl i will probably use this up until ATARs come out, then i'll slowly fade away. But yes u are right, this website is strangely addictive
Yeah youre probably right, ill probably revisit this after hsc once in a while but it definitely wont be as often, till i forget abt it but its saved as a bookmark on my phone and laptop so i dont think ill ever forget LOL

aqwerty13402

HSC
Yeah youre probably right, ill probably revisit this after hsc once in a while but it definitely wont be as often, till i forget abt it but its saved as a bookmark on my phone and laptop so i dont think ill ever forget LOL
me either. But i'll try to because I want to erase every aspect from HSC from my life bro. I HATE IT SM

aqwerty13402

HSC
HAHAHA yeah i cant argue with that. But itll probably be funny to look back on it later
Oh for sure. That's why I hate that I want it to end, because I know that I'll look back on it and miss this :cry:

aqwerty13402

HSC
I probably wont miss the stress since we'll most likely get that in uni too but ill look back and laugh at all the ranting and complaining LMFAO
true, but tbh once i'm in uni idc about my grades that much. I just need to get into my damn course :redface: :chainsaw:

C_master

HSC
I was like yall 2 months ago saying I would be on here forever now Im barely on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)