• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
I 'm looking more into something that has an added placebo affect. candy hrmmmm idk not something I'd get that from idk
just get like ice coffee/cold brew bcz other coffee is always going to be that hot
tbh you feel the effects of caffeine more if you don't consume it regularly(which is why i reserve it for tests/when i need to do shit really really efficiently)

moonsuyoung

eng hater 101
HSC
just get like ice coffee/cold brew bcz other coffee is always going to be that hot
tbh you feel the effects of caffeine more if you don't consume it regularly(which is why i reserve it for tests/when i need to do shit really really efficiently)
I'm now immune to triple shot coffee i should stop consuming

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
I'm now immune to triple shot coffee i should stop consuming
no the recovery time would likely span beyond your hsc. Only thing you can do now is increase the consumption (prefabaasdfgsadfhly about 14 shots to more familiarise ur body to higher doses) dude :confused: sorry to break it to u.

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
guys i'm sad i had a folder full of random clips and i realised it was 100gb and deleted it but IT HAD GOOFY VIDEOS OF MY FRIEND qTFTWFWTWFWF

hafsah_

HSC
For my SOR Assignment, we have to do a Virtual Museum where we explain the significance and impact of the significant individuals we studied. Does anyone know what I can use to create it? My teacher mentioned that the grades before had windows that you could click on and it would open to go to the next slide/screen. I'm not sure where to do this on because I would prefer something like Canva where there are creative options available in contrast to PowerPoint, but yeah. Does anyone have any ideas to help me out pleasee.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
For my SOR Assignment, we have to do a Virtual Museum where we explain the significance and impact of the significant individuals we studied. Does anyone know what I can use to create it? My teacher mentioned that the grades before had windows that you could click on and it would open to go to the next slide/screen. I'm not sure where to do this on because I would prefer something like Canva where there are creative options available in contrast to PowerPoint, but yeah. Does anyone have any ideas to help me out pleasee.
we had to do something like that for history in yr 7 but everyone just used powerpoint. crazy they're getting u to do an assignment like that in yr 12

hafsah_

HSC
we had to do something like that for history in yr 7 but everyone just used powerpoint. crazy they're getting u to do an assignment like that in yr 12
We did the same thing for history in Year 8 I think and I didn't even make it a virtual museum tbh. It was just photos on PowerPoint slides 😭

jonolad69

HSC
did u do an assessment on the american dream

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)