2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

carla69dion

Banned
HSC
ur first post on the forum was smt abt finding your dad hot so um no
being a troll was your decision!!
NO SHUT UP!! My dad's so hot you can take it somewhere else w me :evilfire: everyone finds fucking Leonardo DiCaprio hot and he's older than my dad so it's ok for me to like my dad I ain't no troll I just love my dads look not him romantically
uWu peace out boo now imma crank some 90s so leave me alone

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
NO SHUT UP!! My dad's so hot you can take it somewhere else w me :evilfire: everyone finds fucking Leonardo DiCaprio hot and he's older than my dad so it's ok for me to like my dad I ain't no troll I just love my dads look not him romantically
uWu peace out boo now imma crank some 90s so leave me alone
incest territory

rubypinky:)

HSC
out of curiosity do people like all their subjects? I have two subjects that i hate and literally want to avoid them. my friends seem like they are nejoying. They say although its boring something "what else would they have picked"

WeiWeiMan

HSC
out of curiosity do people like all their subjects? I have two subjects that i hate and literally want to avoid them. my friends seem like they are nejoying. They say although its boring something "what else would they have picked"
I like my subjects

lolcti

HSC
N/A
I love my subjects

bruhmoment.

HSC
hello everyone, i have a quick question for the people doing adv/ext 1 maths.
(and yes i know i should put it in the maths forum but cba to go there rn and im about to fall asleep so ill make this quick)
It may be a dumb question but my maths teacher had said they get the questions on our exams usually from independent papers which they buy, now are they available to us as well to buy or not, and by 'independent', im guessing theres like 20 different companies who each make their own exams (correct me on this if im wrong).

so yea, idk what im yapping but hopefully my message gets across, its almost 1 rn and im about to sleep, gn🙃

carrotsss

HSC
hello everyone, i have a quick question for the people doing adv/ext 1 maths.
(and yes i know i should put it in the maths forum but cba to go there rn and im about to fall asleep so ill make this quick)
It may be a dumb question but my maths teacher had said they get the questions on our exams usually from independent papers which they buy, now are they available to us as well to buy or not, and by 'independent', im guessing theres like 20 different companies who each make their own exams (correct me on this if im wrong).

so yea, idk what im yapping but hopefully my message gets across, its almost 1 rn and im about to sleep, gn🙃
the companies only sell the papers to schools during the security period iirc, some of them sell the past papers/give them away but if ur teachers are decent they’ll give you them for free anyway

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
pookie wants to use forest instead of ypt 😭 idefk how to use forest but okay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)