2023ers send me all your resources (1 Viewer)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I've done the following units that I'm willing to give to anyone who wants them (warning: I don't have much for some stuff)

English adv: (mostly just essays I've written)
Common module: Merchant of Venice​
Module A: John Donne and W;t​
Module B: Artist of the floating world​
English ext 1: Worlds of upheaval (essay) and literary worlds (very very basic notes)

Modern:
Very detailed (probably too detailed) notes for Core, USSR, Conflict in Europe, and half-finished notes for Apartheid​
Comprehensive historians sheet for the above 4 units​
Legal:
150-question revision Blooket for Crime (excluding young offenders and international crime)​
Paragraphs for World Order, Family and Crime​
History extension:
Section 1 Key Questions document with key historians, context and schools (including quotes)​
Section 2 Napoleon (really don't have much good stuff for this but if you're desperate I can send)​
I am desperate, can you send Merchant of Venice material? it might save my atar!!! thanks

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
You do realise that a lot of 2023ers have already uploded stuff in our Notes and Resources section?

Also, current HSC students can also upload their resources there as well.

carrotsss

HSC
You do realise that a lot of 2023ers have already uploded stuff in our Notes and Resources section?

Also, current HSC students can also upload their resources there as well.
there’s a lot of copyrighted resources which float around but can’t be shared there

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
@Aeonium come on man give it all up we all know you've got the biggest resource stash here. Even if you don't, give whatever you have anyway (PLEASE 🤧)

Jelly_jj

HSC
N/A
I've done the following units that I'm willing to give to anyone who wants them (warning: I don't have much for some stuff)

English adv: (mostly just essays I've written)
Common module: Merchant of Venice​
Module A: John Donne and W;t​
Module B: Artist of the floating world​
English ext 1: Worlds of upheaval (essay) and literary worlds (very very basic notes)

Modern:
Very detailed (probably too detailed) notes for Core, USSR, Conflict in Europe, and half-finished notes for Apartheid​
Comprehensive historians sheet for the above 4 units​
Legal:
150-question revision Blooket for Crime (excluding young offenders and international crime)​
Paragraphs for World Order, Family and Crime​
History extension:
Section 1 Key Questions document with key historians, context and schools (including quotes)​
Section 2 Napoleon (really don't have much good stuff for this but if you're desperate I can send)​
This is late but can you pls pls send all of English advanced and Modern?

Jelly_jj

HSC
N/A
i have no clue what 'drives' and 'resources' people are talking about 🥰
i think everyone is suffering mass hysteria and delulu from hsc
i have no clue what 'drives' and 'resources' people are talking about 🥰
i think everyone is suffering mass hysteria and delulu from hsc
bro pls if you have something for MX1/MX2 as well as english, mod his, bio or physics please send

stevie444

HSC
I know some top schools have shared drives to compile all the good notes (unfortunately mine was not one of them) . If you know anyone from those schools ask them

carrotsss

HSC
I know some top schools have shared drives to compile all the good notes (unfortunately mine was not one of them) . If you know anyone from those schools ask them
those good notes are overrated, I had a bunch of them and it honestly made zero difference for me like you only really need one nice set to refer to and you’re fine. other resources make a much bigger difference

C_master

HSC
If anyone has any past essays of dystopian texts/novels from Advanced English: pm me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)