2023ers send me all your resources (1 Viewer)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Now that you’re nearly done and you’re never gonna use them again, plz send me all your sneaky google drive links. In return I’ll send good vibes your way.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Now that you’re nearly done and you’re never gonna use them again, plz send me all your sneaky google drive links. In return I’ll send good vibes your way.
for english and modern, sure
what english + modern topics do you do? either today or somewhere down this week or after chem hsc ends i'll try and upload my notes and maybe my essays

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
for english and modern, sure
what english + modern topics do you do? either today or somewhere down this week or after chem hsc ends i'll try and upload my notes and maybe my essays
For modern: USSR, conflict in the pacific, US civil rights

For English: Kenneth slessor for common mod, King Richard III for one module, Metamorphosis for another, idk the other book

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

For English: Kenneth slessor for common mod, King Richard III for one module, Metamorphosis for another, idk the other book
i'm afraid i can only help out with USSR + core 💀
i've got 70-something pages worth of in-depth USSR and core study notes each, once i format them properly and remove some of the details that dox me on the document probably this friday i'll send them your way. my USSR essays are all scattered but once i get the time i'll put them all in one document to send maybe

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
i'm afraid i can only help out with USSR + core 💀
i've got 70-something pages worth of in-depth USSR and core study notes each, once i format them properly and remove some of the details that dox me on the document probably this friday i'll send them your way
Ok tysm

SASH_06_X

HSC

I've got notes for Richard, so I'll send it through through dm if u wanted
edit: they've got a mix of richard and pacino quotes tho, so let me know if thats okay
edit 2: and also how'd u alr know what texts ur gonna be doing for the whole year??? my teacher only told us the texts the day before we were due to study them 😭

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
I've got notes for Richard, so I'll send it through through dm if u wanted
edit: they've got a mix of richard and pacino quotes tho, so let me know if thats okay
edit 2: and also how'd u alr know what texts ur gonna be doing for the whole year??? my teacher only told us the texts the day before we were due to study them 😭
Plz do that tysm

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Because they were part of the textbook list at the start of the year

kingpalindrome

HSC
I've done the following units that I'm willing to give to anyone who wants them (warning: I don't have much for some stuff)

English adv: (mostly just essays I've written)
Common module: Merchant of Venice​
Module A: John Donne and W;t​
Module B: Artist of the floating world​
English ext 1: Worlds of upheaval (essay) and literary worlds (very very basic notes)

Modern:
Very detailed (probably too detailed) notes for Core, USSR, Conflict in Europe, and half-finished notes for Apartheid​
Comprehensive historians sheet for the above 4 units​
Legal:
150-question revision Blooket for Crime (excluding young offenders and international crime)​
Paragraphs for World Order, Family and Crime​
History extension:
Section 1 Key Questions document with key historians, context and schools (including quotes)​
Section 2 Napoleon (really don't have much good stuff for this but if you're desperate I can send)​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)