2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
More news from the marking centre. Apparently the last q in modern history wasn’t answered very well on the whole. Lots running out of time / rushing.
what's the last q? you mean section IV?
i mean it makes sense, plus some of the section IV topics had some very niche topics (cough cough china). time management seems to always be a problem with essay based/humanities subjects

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
More news from the marking centre. Apparently the last q in modern history wasn’t answered very well on the whole. Lots running out of time / rushing. Anyone got any other intel - keen to know abt mx1 - hoping the alignment and scaling is off the charts.
Firstly where the hell do u get intel from

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I have a friends who’s dad is marking for a subject they did, it’s just they can’t personally mark ur hsc but they can mark everyone elses
bruh how is that allowed. i thought it wasn't

cant the dad just mark everyone else slightly worse to make his sons marks 'appear' better, hence his son would get higher atar??

natsnapshoot

HSC

cant the dad just mark everyone else slightly worse to make his sons marks 'appear' better, hence his son would get higher atar??
They're most likely marking papers from an entirely different school - so it won't really affect the son

carrotsss

HSC

not really he’d get locked out of the system for incorrectly marking a sample response eventually

nsw..wollongong

HSC
dont they start marking samples before the hsc tho? in the end hsc markers know what they're looking for, could the son not get intel prior to the hsc? i think im just overthinking this lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)