2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
am i the only one who has the biggest fear that my calculator is gonna decide to die in the middle of a hsc exam 😭
no ur not sometimes i'm doing a trial paper in class, and my brain is like 'hey. your calculator could commit suicide midway through'...
i'm genuinely worried cos i've had my 100au since year 7 💀 i have a back up but it's the 82au one 😭

...xD

HSC
can someone swear at me to study
im so tireddd i literally have no more energy and im just gaslighting myself into thinking " i already know everything"
You better study before you successfully manage to waste the last 12 years of your life in school.

Don't trip near the finish line!

Believeeeee

• Love
Reactions: s9a

breadcrumbs

HSC
ive been thinking about it for 2 years, but ngl my friend has it worse her calculator is like 14 yrs old or smth
do u think if my calculator dies in the middle of the exam the invigilators gonna feel bad for me and give me a spare one

breadcrumbs

HSC
no <3

im jk idk i dont think so
lowkey the invigilators during my trial were super nice they were like to me i remember ur face didnt u have an exam this morning and also helped me move my stuff when i asked to switch tables to a non shaky one

carrotsss

HSC
lowkey the invigilators during my trial were super nice they were like to me i remember ur face didnt u have an exam this morning and also helped me move my stuff when i asked to switch tables to a non shaky one
the hsc invigilators are different they are from NESA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)