2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
ah the extension 2 is done. finito. finished. completed. a true journey.

most fun subject of yr 12 icl
i did an ext 2 past paper yesterday after not doing any for a few weeks because of English (had my ext 2 exam today) and god the juxtaposition between wanting to die while doing english and like actually enjoying doing ext 2, it is by far the best subject in the hsc

wait I’m actually stupid I thought u meant maths ext 2 LMAO

Last edited:

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I'm so annoyed, I had an ext 1 exam today and I lost 4-5 marks at least. Ik it isn't the end of the world, but it still isn't great.
3/4 of them were silly calculation eras and stuff, and it makes me annoyed cause I always lose a few marks to silly mistakes in math exams.
What steps can I take to avoid this for hsc?

carrotsss

HSC
I'm so annoyed, I had an ext 1 exam today and I lost 4-5 marks at least. Ik it isn't the end of the world, but it still isn't great.
3/4 of them were silly calculation eras and stuff, and it makes me annoyed cause I always lose a few marks to silly mistakes in math exams.
What steps can I take to avoid this for hsc?
make a mistakes book, consciously write down a line on every single mistake you make while studying. if there’s one specific mistake you make often, then come up with a way to check for it and do that at the end of every exam

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
make a mistakes book, consciously write down a line on every single mistake you make while studying. if there’s one specific mistake you make often, then come up with a way to check for it and do that at the end of every exam
yea this actually helps ngl my marks for 3u past papers actually improved bc of me keeping track of my stupid mistakes

raspberriesandpears

HSC
ah the extension 2 is done. finito. finished. completed. a true journey.

most fun subject of yr 12 icl
you're so right
i'm a bit sad about it like it was such a therapeutic subject/class and my major work was fully my child
it was such a moment upon submitting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)