2023 HSC chat (8 Viewers)

scaryshark09

βˆžβˆ† who let 'em cook dis long βˆ†βˆž
HSC
i'm so behind in my studying for trials and now I have the flu or something like that cause I've been horrid the past 2 days, especially today.
should i sleep or try and study?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i'm so behind in my studying for trials and now I have the flu or something like that cause I've been horrid the past 2 days, especially today.
should i sleep or try and study?
Option a) Get some rest, maybe go through notes - don't do anything super intensive

Option b) Crunch trials right now and get even worse, rest later, the grind never stops

I'd do option A

corpsepose

HSC
you reckon? i thought the questions were chill, like city scapes and text 2 helped sm, then the electives question was easy in my mind. my time management just sucks so i got halfway through an absolutley sexy wou piece to acompany my beautiful lit worlds piece. alas we learn.
yeah, i’m awful with time management as well and also assssssss at imaginative writing, only wrote two pages of literary worlds piece before having to end it because i prioritised my wou essay. i think i did quite well with that one at least (if my writing is even legible). i’m really praying for a critical response instead of imaginative writing

scaryshark09

HSC
i have my business trial on monday and i'm kinda screwed. i have no idea how to prepare for case study essay and I haven't started learning HR yet

scaryshark09

HSC
?? the class called arbitration and negotiation and all that jazz alternate dispute resol, damn bruh if u don't want it its fine
yes i do want it please, but how come you have all these notes when you dont even do business

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)