2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Paper 2 English scs trial was ez. I ran out of time and had to cut a paragraph from textual conversations tho and Mod C threw me off a bit but I just did a discursive on no happy endings and whatever literature not being the same if written by AI.
What was your stim

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I assume you're asking for mod C. The stimulus went something like "no more happily ever afters, no more getting there in the nick of time " I forgot the rest, maybe someone will read this and remember it.
oh i think we had the same paper - was the mod c stimulus a poem with a line "poetic justice" or something like that?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Yess, what did you say for it?
i wrote about a guy waking up to check his phone and seeing a bunch of messages from a girl, then he tries to write a message back to her to apologise for something (reader has to figure out what lol) but she broke up with him and there was no "happy ending". idk kinda basic story but it had a fair few literary techniques etc etc and i thought i included the stim well enough

graceluvsA's

HSC
wait also wasnt the last line something like "they woke up & realised life wasn't just a dream" or something
Yeah, it was so fcking ambiguous. I low key did not engage with it at all but I talked about AI replacing literary arts saying the prince will not come to kiss you with your happily ever after unless you like robot lips 😭 my brain goes crazy under pressure.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Yeah, it was so fcking ambiguous. I low key did not engage with it at all but I talked about AI replacing literary arts saying the prince will not come to kiss you with your happily ever after unless you like robot lips 😭 my brain goes crazy under pressure.
OH WTF i thought you meant you wished an AI wrote your piece 😭 😭 nah that story goes crazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)