2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
i mean its kinda a good thing cuz i get like multiple more weeks to just study for the hsc (but thats if u dont start burning out)
and i also have time during holidays to study a lot
but it just feels so early and stressful

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
tbh tho who actually celebrates their birthday apart from blowing out a cake and then going on w ur day 💀
yeah but if my birthday was much earlier in the year (eg. today), i'd probably just spend that day not studying at all 😭 or at least doing much less, i have two friends that have their birthdays around the same time as mine so if it weren't for this year we would be going out together

i did do that last year though, my birthday was just before the japanese continuers trials so as soon as i had my birthday dinner i had to go back and start doing some trial papers 💀

carrotsss

HSC
yeah but if my birthday was much earlier in the year (eg. today), i'd probably just spend that day not studying at all 😭 or at least doing much less, i have two friends that have their birthdays around the same time as mine so if it weren't for this year we would be going out together

i did do that last year though, my birthday was just before the japanese continuers trials so as soon as i had my birthday dinner i had to go back and start doing some trial papers 💀
this was ur 1000th post

graceluvsA's

HSC
Has anyone started studying for trials yet? Idk if I should just do no revision and just keep doing past papers cuz i think id start reaching into the parts of my brain by seeing where I get stuff wrong or doing flashcards and revising all content then past papers.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Has anyone started studying for trials yet? Idk if I should just do no revision and just keep doing past papers cuz i think id start reaching into the parts of my brain by seeing where I get stuff wrong or doing flashcards and revising all content then past papers.
i have because my trials are super early
not papers yet just consolidating knowledge and practice on topics

carrotsss

HSC
yeah I started a while ago

I’d say doing past papers >>>> flash cards, but I guess it depends on the subject. The thing with past papers is you have to make sure you’re making good use of them, you have to be thorough and make sure that you are learning from every single mark you lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)