2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
they are released on dec 14 this year
last year nesa accidentally released them on their website about 5 days early for about 30 mins
i still remember that day like it was yesterday i was buying a squishmallow for someone at kmart and my jaw dropped when i saw i got a band 6 literally was cheering on the rooftops

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
i still remember that day like it was yesterday i was buying a squishmallow for someone at kmart and my jaw dropped when i saw i got a band 6 literally was cheering on the rooftops
when i got my results last year i was literally shaking so bad i was so nervous, cause i had been anxiously waiting for weeks.
i tried so hard to cover my screen with cardbaord and see my marks only one at a time, but i saw my first subject examination mark and was shocked so i literally just dropped the cardboard and was so excited

carrotsss

HSC
they are released on dec 14 this year
last year nesa accidentally released them on their website about 5 days early for about 30 mins
I still remember when that got posted on bos last year and I was so expecting it to be fake like even the message telling everyone about it looked fake and then it worked 😭

scaryshark09

HSC
I still remember when that got posted on bos last year and I was so expecting it to be fake like even the message telling everyone about it looked fake and then it worked 😭
i was so mad, cause i was about 5 mins too late, and then i had to wait another whole 5 days

scaryshark09

HSC
when i got my results last year i was literally shaking so bad i was so nervous, cause i had been anxiously waiting for weeks.
i tried so hard to cover my screen with cardbaord and see my marks only one at a time, but i saw my first subject examination mark and was shocked so i literally just dropped the cardboard and was so excited
also i turned notifcations off on my phone, cause i didnt wanna wake up to a text of my marks
so make sure to do that if you want to open them slowly on your laptop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)