2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (2 Viewers)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Guys so I did 2u accel and got 98. Should I still do 4u since I kinda bomb the first task 😭. If my 4u mark is lower than my 2u will they count my 2u mark or they just gonna take the 4u math?
if u wanna do math related, med (no idea someone clarify) or finance sure , but if u wanna do smthng in humanities its not worth it

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
how long will raw marks take to be sent once they are ordered?
i think the website says within 20 business days which is a month and seems absurd

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
A bit delayed, but I wanted to take the opportunity to congratulate you all for your fantastic HSC results and ATARs! You've all worked extremely hard throughout this year and your success is not surprising! Enjoy your well-deserved break and all the best with the next journey! 🥳

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
A bit delayed, but I wanted to take the opportunity to congratulate you all for your fantastic HSC results and ATARs! You've all worked extremely hard throughout this year and your success is not surprising! Enjoy your well-deserved break and all the best with the next journey! 🥳

im already having a mental breakdown when thinking about how im going to survive in uni, what i want to do, how i will be successful when i don't even know what course i want to do and what if i make a mistake and my life is so screwed and ive already made too many mistakes

s97127

HSC
im already having a mental breakdown when thinking about how im going to survive in uni, what i want to do, how i will be successful when i don't even know what course i want to do and what if i make a mistake and my life is so screwed and ive already made too many mistakes
I think you should be ok in uni if you work as hard as you did in y12. Btw, I did a personality test to find out which career is a good fit for me.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Guys, I've talked to two state rankers in English this year, and both of them have an English teacher as a private tutor. It's not just about hard work; having the financial means to afford extra assistance is also very very important. Life is unfair!!!!
Or u can just write ur own essays 😎

Charlie Lu

HSC
Guys, I've talked to two state rankers in English this year, and both of them have an English teacher as a private tutor. It's not just about hard work; having the financial means to afford extra assistance is also very very important. Life is unfair!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)