2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

itsalovehaterelo

HSC
i’m actually so pissed about my internals. i’m at a top 10 selective school, and i had a 7 mark difference in bio (between exam and assessment) , 8 marks in eco, 4 marks in eng adv and 5 marks in math, where they all dragged me down. i don’t know what’s going onnnnn everyone said selective schools PULL YOU UP NOT DOWN

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
i’m actually so pissed about my internals. i’m at a top 10 selective school, and i had a 7 mark difference in bio (between exam and assessment) , 8 marks in eco, 4 marks in eng adv and 5 marks in math, where they all dragged me down. i don’t know what’s going onnnnn everyone said selective schools PULL YOU UP NOT DOWN
sadly ur ranks need to be high still
well it depends on ur external marks if its 98 then u would want internals rank to be v high too

HSC_2023

HSC
Don't even I was second in bio internally by 0.1% they gave me a 91 and my own marks as a 95 so I got a 93, they also scaled me down for ext 1 and english adv

__help__

Crying if I don't get a band 6 for modern
HSC
Nesa I hate you. I got 89 in textiles and music and although I knew they aren't the best scaling subjects I put more time into textiles than any other subject really. I came 1st for them internally with what I thought were gonna be way higher internals 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)