2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

WeiWeiMan

HSC
correct dumbass
ok dickhead why isn't there a SMH article about you (just a joke don't take it personally)

thats crazy if they're not lying
i'd assume they're lying about age and playing a character/ underestimating the maturity of a 13 year old since i've never seen a 13 year old with an ego this massive that also acts this stupid. also i think skibidi toilet is for age demographics much younger than yr7

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
ok dickhead why isn't there a SMH article about you (just a joke don't take it personally)

i'd assume they're lying about age and playing a character/ underestimating the maturity of a 13 year old since i've never seen a 13 year old with an ego this massive that also acts this stupid. also i think skibidi toilet is for age demographics much younger than yr7

C_master

HSC
[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I think @Bored of studying is

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Guys I should doxx myself so no one else gets the satisfaction of doing it

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
@Masaken if u receive a call from ngo do not I repeat do not answer
They just called and and instantly just asked for my marks probably for their honor roll list or smth and I couldn’t decline it. Now that I think about it I should have just cut the call 😭
omfg dude. speaking of which on the day the atars came out and stuff matrix emailed me asking for my marks and i just ignored it
now today they were calling me and when i didn't answer my call they had the audacity to call my DAD 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)