This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
.... "hey now you're an all-star, get your game on, go play"

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
just asked chatgpt for some thematic dread:

ME:
make a christmas carol that has underlying tones of impending doom about students getting their atar's back

GPT:
(To the tune of "Jingle Bells")
Dashing through the exams, in a panic-driven sleigh, Over textbooks we go, in the night and day. Cramming all the content, trying not to weep, What fun it is to stress and freak out in our sleep, oh!

Jingle bells, ATAR tells, impending doom's in the air, Oh, what fun it is to ride with a future so unclear, hey! Jingle bells, ATAR tells, the results are drawing near, Oh, what fun it is to ride with a cloud of doubt and fear.

A night before the scores, all through the land we pray, Hoping for a miracle, as dread won't go away. The clock is ticking loudly, time feels like a noose, Oh, what fun it is to face impending academic abuse, hey!

Jingle bells, ATAR tells, anxiety's everywhere, Oh, what fun it is to ride with an outcome so unfair, hey! Jingle bells, ATAR tells, the tension's in the air, Oh, what fun it is to ride with a future hard to bear.

Results are out, the moment's here, the silence grows so thick, Opening the portal to our academic pick. The numbers flash before us, like a haunting ghostly gloom, Oh, what fun it is to face the impending academic doom, hey!

Jingle bells, ATAR tells, dreams may disappear, Oh, what fun it is to ride with a future unclear, hey! Jingle bells, ATAR tells, the dread is crystal clear, Oh, what fun it is to face the impending academic sphere.
How much do I need to pay you to sing it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)