2021 Love thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
In year 10, I once came across a girl on the bus while on my way home. She asked me a question about where the bus was headed and I answered her. She then thanked me and complimented me saying "I like your eyes". I responded with "Thank you :)"

We would catch the same bus home on subsequent days and I would get off the bus before her. As I would be getting off every time she waves at me with a cheerful and energetic "Bye! :D"

She was a pretty girl with a seemingly kind character that went to a school nearby. However, due to the fact that my spoken English was rather lacking at the time (I had only been in Australia for a few months in 2017), I felt a bit uncomfortable communicating with her and thus was not able to communicate much or to establish anything.
awhhhhh that's such a wholesome story

sad that yall didn't end up together :(

but v cute

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
In year 10, I once came across a girl on the bus while on my way home. She asked me a question about where the bus was headed and I answered her. She then thanked me and complimented me saying "I like your eyes". I responded with "Thank you :)"

We would catch the same bus home on subsequent days and I would get off the bus before her. As I would be getting off every time she waves at me with a cheerful and energetic "Bye! :D"

She was a pretty girl with a seemingly kind character that went to a school nearby. However, due to the fact that my spoken English was rather lacking at the time (I had only been in Australia for a few months in 2017), I felt a bit uncomfortable communicating with her and thus was not able to communicate much or to establish anything.
defo cap, jimmy got all the girls with that french, mans a master in relationships

HSC

that's the nicest compliment awww my heart

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my heart melted and i need to do my work jimmy can u just delete my acc or something bos is the reason y im failing
We can't delete accounts sadly. But looking at the bright side, this is a good challenge and will allow you to combat your procrastination :p

specificagent1

HSC
poor @iwanttodogoodinschool ur date ditched you :(
No i DID NOT!!!! 😡
another red flag i c
nooooooo stop destroying my relationship just cause @zizi2003_ is not into you
he's just running a bit late it's ok
Thank you, finally someone understanding
@uniqueusername1 and me with the whole gang waiting outside @specificagent1 house while he gets "ready" for his "date"

View attachment 34012
single people be like
There's a reason specific's not responding, he's getting jumped rn. Everyone who was going on the "double date" is getting the brown treatment. Back to arranged marriage.
absolute bullshit

specificagent1

HSC

was she also a 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)