2021 ATAR/HSC Marks (2 Viewers)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
Yeah, I just got mine. I am a bit disappointed but I got a 420.69. I can still make into my course but yeah wish I had done better.

vishnay

God
HSC
2hrs until bed time but 6 hrs till results

idk what to do

sorta conflicted tbh

should i sleep in until 10am and check results or wake up in the middle of my sleep cycle to check results

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
2hrs until bed time but 6 hrs till results

idk what to do

sorta conflicted tbh

should i sleep in until 10am and check results or wake up in the middle of my sleep cycle to check results
yea must be hard getting sleep lmao

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
fr idek if imma be able to sleep

like before my phys exam i slept for 3 hrs lol bc i was just nervous i would forget everything

i think im starting to get nerves
na na dont think abt it, just try to watch a tv show or play games or smthn lol, I cant imagine being nervous for 30 mins let alone 6 more hours haha but might be easier said than done...

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
i'm watching cobra kai s4 but its just so cringe dude

i just wanna off myself everytime someone says some stupid cringey shit
i've tried to get around to watching it but i end up not doing everytime. is it a pre good show overall?

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
season 1 is fine but after that it gets too repetitive imo

i watch it bc why not
its just one of those shows u watch just for watching lol, i feel the same but with money heist, enjoyed the first 3 seasons but I literally slept through with my eyes open after

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
i'm watching cobra kai s4 but its just so cringe dude

i just wanna off myself everytime someone says some stupid cringey shit
Season 4 is cringe af. The asian debating girl joins a month before the tournament and then beats a bunch of kids Eagle fang members with years of training and a bunch of people with year of training and ends up making it to the semis. The show is bs. An old man beating a younger guy similar height similar build, the directors of this shitshow are 5 at best.

vishnay

God
HSC
Season 4 is cringe af. The asian debating girl joins a month before the tournament and then beats a bunch of kids Eagle fang members with years of training and a bunch of people with year of training and ends up making it to the semis. The show is bs. An old man beating a younger guy similar height similar build, the directors of this shitshow are 5 at best.
why do u have to spoil

at least let me see the cringe for the first time and deconstruct the ridiculous plot

also why tf does cobra kai always get good on rotten tomatoes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)