2020 independent paper multis???? (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
A peptide is a short chain of amino acids. The amino acids in a peptide are connected to one another in a sequence by bonds called peptide bonds. Typically, peptides are distinguished from proteins by their shorter length, although the cut-off number of amino acids for defining a peptide and protein can be arbitrary.

ahh that makes sense whoops

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
19 is either C or D but I'm not sure because D is talking about changing behaviour but those are physiological changes not behavioural???

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
damn I did shit in this paper got 70% lol

tbh didn't answer most of the long answers because I wasn't bothered 🤡

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
wait i told my teacher to explain why its b but she left me on read
ok she wrote back

"B is saying that your body can 'minimise the effects of a changing external environment', so lets say you start exercising and you get very hot, your body can minimise the effects by sweating, vasodilation.
Or if it gets very cold, your body can minimise the effects and still maintain a stable internal environment by stimulating responses like shivering, vasoconstriction etc so regardless of external changes, our body can maintain at a relatively stable state, which is why it says our body can mitigate, meaning minimise the effects of changing environment. "

Luukas.2

HSC
If it helps, the answers on the marking guide are:

C B C A D
A D C B D
A A B C A
D C D B B

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)