2020-HSC chat (1 Viewer)

erucibon

HSC
N/A
Honestly as soon as I walk out of paper 2 my whole HSC will essentially be over that'll be the catharsis im looking for
For real, once English trials were over my stress levels went way down

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
i feel you, something is telling me that it's whatever that'll it be fine lol. I think after english that's the worst of the lot done because I can't wait to study math at this point
I can't really do that because I have exams all the way through so rip me, I finish the HSC on week 2 Thursday so my timetable is almost the worst you can get. There's 1 period of approx 24 hours where I do 3 exams

beetree1

HSC
i feel you, something is telling me that it's whatever that'll it be fine lol. I think after english that's the worst of the lot done because I can't wait to study math at this point
I also cant wait to study for math damn son

shashysha

HSC
I can't really do that because I have exams all the way through so rip me, I finish the HSC on week 2 Thursday so my timetable is almost the worst you can get. There's 1 period of approx 24 hours where I do 3 exams
damn that sucks is that the english / continuers / english exams? well the silver lining at least is you finish pretty early lol - all my exams have 2/3 day breaks in between bar english so im pretty happy about that although i finish near the end of the cycle

HSC
Ehem. Random but um, theoretically, If a student has approx 11 days till their Biology HSC EXAM and they know...close to nothing. Is there hope? If so what to do? Haha cos...that person would really need the most effective way to use these remaining days.

Of course, whoever this procrastinating, self-sabotaging person may be...😅

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Ehem. Random but um, theoretically, If a student has approx 11 days till their Biology HSC EXAM and they know...close to nothing. Is there hope? If so what to do? Haha cos...that person would really need the most effective way to use these remaining days.

firstly RIP
secondly there is hope. this "student" needs to carefully navigate through the next 11 days. I suggest dedicating 2 days per module (8 days in total) and then spend another 2 days doing past paper questions. I'm sure you have notes by this stage, so memorise them religiously or at least understand them because memorising without understanding is called wasting time, also ask friends to explain the more difficult and longer dot points to you when they're available. you literally have to start today, quit procrastinating!!!

idkkdi

HSC

If it’s the only subject ur studying u got hope.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
POV: theres 3 days until english paper 1 and you haven't read 1984 yet
I haven't read any of my texts, I might finish the Emma audiobook on YT because I had no idea what the plot was for trials. I also got character names wrong in my Merchant of Venice essay but I know the plot from a summary video on YT. My other text is poems from which I have read about 3 which are the only ones I used in my exams. My plan for mod C is to improvise (same plan as for my other english sections tbh) so if you're feeling down there's always somebody like me in english. I believe that this is truly the definition of scraping by but I don't feel guilty because I didn't choose to do english nor will I ever need it later. Good luck in ur english exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)