2020 HSC+ ATAR results discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Time&moretime

HSC
Can someone please tell me when the UNSW AAA Academic Achievement Award gets released? When & How?

Fabrizio

HSC
Can anyone who did ex2 give an estimate of what they thought they got raw on the test and their hsc mark. My mark just seems really low

eidkaldla

HSC
Does anyone know how strict the cutoffs are for UNSW courses? Like how below the guaranteed atar will still give you a chance at a course? Looking at the actuarial course (97.5) and my score (97.1) and wondering if I should bother hoping

dumNerd

HSC
Can anyone who did ex2 give an estimate of what they thought they got raw on the test and their hsc mark. My mark just seems really low
Getting it checked would be worth it I think

quickoats

HSC
Does anyone know how strict the cutoffs are for UNSW courses? Like how below the guaranteed atar will still give you a chance at a course? Looking at the actuarial course (97.5) and my score (97.1) and wondering if I should bother hoping
Yeah you'll probs get in with >97. If not you can also go to MQ (cutoff 97 but pretty lenient I'm sure)

eidkaldla

HSC
Yeah you'll probs get in with >97. If not you can also go to MQ (cutoff 97 but pretty lenient I'm sure)
Ah thanks. Was wondering looking at the UNSW ATAR Profile which seems more and more dodgy the more I look at it.....

quickoats

HSC
i got a text jjst now from unsw to say i have a guareenteened spot even though it’s my third choice and the atar is 97 and i got 90 so i’m a. but confused
You probably have bonus points for actuarial then :))

eidkaldla

HSC
i got a text jjst now from unsw to say i have a guareenteened spot even though it’s my third choice and the atar is 97 and i got 90 so i’m a. but confused
Yeah I got one too, it tells you if you met the conditions for lower ranked choices. Unfortunately actuarial doesnt give bonus points

lavensol

HSC
Does anyone know how admissions for UNSW law work? Got 99 on my LAT but my atar is kinda low (90.45) I've applied for EAS and I'm hoping to get some bonus points from there since I've heard of some people getting in with a 92 atar, but...

quickoats

HSC
Does anyone know how admissions for UNSW law work? Got 99 on my LAT but my atar is kinda low (90.45) I've applied for EAS and I'm hoping to get some bonus points from there since I've heard of some people getting in with a 92 atar, but...
sounds pretty good - with EAS you should be good, if not, keep it at the top of your preferences for second round

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)