2020 HSC+ ATAR results discussion Thread (2 Viewers)

Fabrizio

HSC
got like 3 multis wrong but absolutely fucked the standard model Q and got 87 :/ also came 1st internally and got my own mark lmao so we got no b6 for phys this year
For me, I got the same mark for internal and hsc for all subjects besides English

Fabrizio

HSC
The scaling seems really good. Like to be honest I was scared that my only band 6 would be ex1 maths. Will be interesting to see if NESA have juiced everyone's and thus atars will be much lower then what would of been with same marks last year

Fabrizio

HSC
Only one that didn't scale well was ex2 it seems. I'm pretty sure I got around 83 raw (took off a bunch of marks for errors) and it only scaled up to a 85 which seems weird unless I completely fucked it

Fabrizio

HSC
Could be worthwhile doing a results check.
Yeah I just recalculated and using raw marks from last year (adjusting down alot) that would be like a 70-75 which can be made up by just answering all the easy questions.

QuietShadow

HSC
got like 3 multis wrong but absolutely fucked the standard model Q and got 87 :/ also came 1st internally and got my own mark lmao so we got no b6 for phys this year
How do you know that you got your own mark? Sorry I just want to know if I came first internally

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)