2018ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Ahaha I might be dropping eco too, we’ll have to wait and see :p

We are getting our jerseys around the end of this term I thinkkkk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did Eco. It was my favourite subject. Lots of people ended up dropping it at the start of year 12 for some reason though...

Frostguard

HSC
Wow everyone geta their jerseys so late, i would appreciate mine more if it didn’t look literally the same as my sister’s graduating year lmao, the moment I put on my jersey was the moment I realised ‘goddamn I’m so old now and it was like I lost my high school.. how do I say this... virginity?? LOL

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow everyone geta their jerseys so late, i would appreciate mine more if it didn’t look literally the same as my sister’s graduating year lmao, the moment I put on my jersey was the moment I realised ‘goddamn I’m so old now and it was like I lost my high school.. how do I say this... virginity?? LOL
If the previous cohort has a good design you don't really want to bear the risk of having to pick a new one :/ because people always wants to "change" even if the other options are dodgy.

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
I did Eco. It was my favourite subject. Lots of people ended up dropping it at the start of year 12 for some reason though...
Not sure why that is D:
Like I do really enjoy economies inside and outside of the syllabus, but I’m just not sure how I’ll go with 12 units. Additionally, my university prospects of science and engineering point towards physics, maths and chemistry more so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PikyoK

HSC
Means that they've did the year 12 course during year 11 for a subject(s), and so sit an exam(s?) during the HSC exams period this year.
No, I haven't accelerated in any subject.

PikyoK

HSC
WOW. I just checked the NESA Website and I had a look at the newly added '2018 HSC KEY DATES' web page. It says that our HSC will commence on Thursday, 18 October 2018. I'm guessing Thursday 18 October is our English Paper 1 Exam and Friday, 19 October is the English Paper 2 Exam. You know what that means... We get the weekend off for more study!!! We 2018ers are even more special! YAY :jump::D:music::tennisclap::biggrin::awesome:

http://educationstandards.nsw.edu.a...xam-timetables/2018-key-dates-exam-timetables

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
WOW. I just checked the NESA Website and I had a look at the newly added '2018 HSC KEY DATES' web page. It says that our HSC will commence on Thursday, 18 October 2018. I'm guessing Thursday 18 October is our English Paper 1 Exam and Friday, 19 October is the English Paper 2 Exam. You know what that means... We get the weekend off for more study!!! We 2018ers are even more special! YAY :jump::D:music::tennisclap::biggrin::awesome:

http://educationstandards.nsw.edu.a...xam-timetables/2018-key-dates-exam-timetables
Bit strange I think

kendallkreene

HSC
For those studying humanity subjects - do you take notes from both the textbook and the teacher's resources or just the textbook?

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
For those studying humanity subjects - do you take notes from both the textbook and the teacher's resources or just the textbook?
For economics I used Riley and Dixon so two textbooks.

For business studies I mainly relied on my teacher's notes because they were excellent quality (plus did past papers and got them marked).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)