• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
but ruse is good for 4u maths/chem/phys and im doing none of those ;____; #ripbunny2k16

Teachers are just like every school tbh. There are some really good teachers that are like a godsend and the whole class is actually blessed to end up with them. Other teachers.. let's just say first term at ruse and my english class petitioned to terminate our teachers contract (fireddddd) and we got into massive trouble l0l..

Honestly it's just the people there that are so hardworking.. teachers are altogether fine imo, theres some standout god tier ones and rlly bad ones but that happens in every school.
No good teachers for maths in my school gg :/
I have heard your maths teachers are beasts. Btw you should do 4u

bunnykun

HSC
No good teachers for maths in my school gg :/
I have heard your maths teachers are beasts. Btw you should do 4u
Not planning to do 4u (im not smart enough ;____; ) yeh the teachers are really good, theres a crap ton of homework though. If you fall behind you're pretty much screwed (unless you go tutoring). Also I swear the teachers expect everyone to go tutoring anyways, they go through basics then ten minutes later we're expected to finish the whole chapter/topic for homework. But everyone's used to it, we have no life anyways xd

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Ahh, eyeseeyou, quiet the dilemma. I've learnt to accept it's not possible, you just sit there watching the youtube video play in the background, not paying attention to it, as you wonder which menial job you might be satisfied completing for the rest of your life.

(jk, but srs, idk)
memes

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
@ppl asking if i am ok, yes lmao. Thanks for asking, but im definitely okay. I didnt mean that post to sound like i was going through a teenage crisis or some shit
1 term in man

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Not planning to do 4u (im not smart enough ;____; ) yeh the teachers are really good, theres a crap ton of homework though. If you fall behind you're pretty much screwed (unless you go tutoring). Also I swear the teachers expect everyone to go tutoring anyways, they go through basics then ten minutes later we're expected to finish the whole chapter/topic for homework. But everyone's used to it, we have no life anyways xd
Do you even go tutoring bunnykun?

Orwell

HSC
Got my SOR 1 marks back.

31/35 - 89% Pissed off.

AmorFati

HSC
just did english advanced half yearly

literally was making things up in he exam rip rip rip

si2136

HSC
N/A
That's like with every selective school lmao

Yeah, ruses cutoff for 4U is 100 i think

jathu123

HSC
Just got my chem and maths half yearly results. Pretty relieved haha!
93% (42/45) on chem giving me a rank of 1/146
100% (72/72) on 2u maths giving me a rank of 1/180 and
100% (45/45) on 3u maths giving me a rank of 1/72
:D
Hope I can get similar marks and ranks for physics and bio (kinda stuffed bio up lol)

So how's everyone else's exams/results?

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Just got my chem and maths half yearly results. Pretty relieved haha!
93% (42/45) on chem giving me a rank of 1/146
100% (72/72) on 2u maths giving me a rank of 1/180 and
100% (45/45) on 3u maths giving me a rank of 1/72
:D
Hope I can get similar marks and ranks for physics and bio (kinda stuffed bio up lol)

So how's everyone else's exams/results?
fkin beast, SR right here

jathu123

HSC
What rank is your school @jathu
not that great tho, has an average rank of 143 between 2015-2011. Used to be in a 350s school but tried getting into girra or Penrith but couldn't so I just ended up here lol. Atleast its better than my previous school :D

Last edited:

jathu123

HSC
He's in Girra or ranked ~450 school.

@jathu

Top 5 for all my subjects, besides Phys and Eng Adv.
Will probs get same as you, have a gut feeling I failed physics, and surely failed English haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)